Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning everyone. 33 pages to backread? Nope. How is everyone? Did I miss anything?

Kind of a dreary day here today. Going to do some small stuff to the car today, like reinstalling the headlights. I will wire them up with the new harness, but that is about it regarding the harness. I will just keep everything tied up for the engine install to keep it out of the way.

Kind of a dreary day here today. Going to do some small stuff to the car today, like reinstalling the headlights. I will wire them up with the new harness, but that is about it regarding the harness. I will just keep everything tied up for the engine install to keep it out of the way.
You must be getting the dreary weather we had the last few days. Not a cloud in the sky here.

I think we are done with the 70-degree temps here. Freeze warning tonight, then only one day with a high of 60 in the next 10 days.
Sounds like our last week or so. 25 outside now high up to 45 later. Another day of it and then back to upper 60's for a few days. Need to get outside and finish up a few things.

It rained here yesterday and today. It’s raw out. It feels like 50 here with a feeeze warning for tonight also. I kicked the heat back in yesterday. It’s going to be cool here all week also.

1698670294878.png

Haven’t been outside yet this morning. Worked out and just finished breakfast. My wife makes an awesome breakfast casserole…….eggs, potatoes, chicken sausage, cheese and jalapeños

Well, its been raining for 36 hours, 43 degrees by 10 am, cold spell has set in, back to the lows of 54 at night and 70es by Sunday night.

20231029_114112.jpg

-
Back