Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I also built this ramp to my deck. Was wooden steps pavers match deck

20231030_122315.jpg

20231030_122326.jpg

16986939125131201345695880318956.jpg

Easy project today.................got the headlights back in and the grill all bolted in.

Waiting on the hood lip trim molding, which will be here later this week. Also ran over to tractor supply to get a couple of small things and some 50 lb. bags of corn for the deer.

IMG_9638.jpg

IMG_9641.jpg

Easy project today.................got the headlights back in and the grill all bolted in.

Waiting on the hood lip trim molding, which will be here later this week. Also ran over to tractor supply to get a couple of small things and some 50 lb. bags of corn for the deer.

View attachment 1716160166

View attachment 1716160167
Really like Your car Scott and your doing a great job fixing it up.

I be home from work and was a slippery ride on the way home. Having a small blizzard but no big deal slow down and no traffic helps.

Boss gave me this to start on tomorrow. I have to repair it and I can but not as good as replacing it.

IMG_20231030_114104377.jpg

I be home from work and was a slippery ride on the way home. Having a small blizzard but no big deal slow down and no traffic helps.
Glad you are home safe. Winter roads are no fun.
Boss gave me this to start on tomorrow. I have to repair it and I can but not as good as replacing it.

View attachment 1716160177
Ouch! That looks like a project.
Speaking if deer, my buddy down the road got this on Sat.

View attachment 1716160187
Nice buck! And very good shot placement.

In for the night still colder here than most of you at 39. Thinking kielbasa sausage and scrambled eggs with cheddar for dinner tonight?? For some reason breakfast sounded good to us. Went and got the dry needle treatment I'm sold feeling better already. I have to take it easy though for a couple days to let those muscles rest...ugh!! Enjoy you're evening!!

Small blizzard? We went to my chiro appointment, then stopped at hardware store. By then it was a hurricane, except with snow.no, maybe it was a snownado.
Highways slick ice, could feel steering getting light at 50 mph,and tracking a little sidewards. Ya, sketchy.

Small blizzard? We went to my chiro appointment, then stopped at hardware store. By then it was a hurricane, except with snow.no, maybe it was a snownado.
Highways slick ice, could feel steering getting light at 50 mph,and tracking a little sidewards. Ya, sketchy.
I do not miss that a bit. The rain all day today does not seem so bad now.

Wife decided to buy a firestick, some smart tv thingie. So watching nothibg at the moment. We have a roku for the other dumb tv, i was fine with that. But nooo, we need something different on every set. Oh well.

On a good note, the starlink dish has a de-ice mode.

-
Back