Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wife decided to buy a firestick, some smart tv thingie. So watching nothibg at the moment. We have a roku for the other dumb tv, i was fine with that. But nooo, we need something different on every set. Oh well.

On a good note, the starlink dish has a de-ice mode.

Nice.... didn't know about the Starlink feature...

I went with a Fire TV in the last upgrade

Another day gone in beautiful Vista ca

20231030_175014.jpg

Small blizzard? We went to my chiro appointment, then stopped at hardware store. By then it was a hurricane, except with snow.no, maybe it was a snownado.
Highways slick ice, could feel steering getting light at 50 mph,and tracking a little sidewards. Ya, sketchy.
You got it worse than me Frank, I got about half the wind you did I think.

Evening, shoveling snow off the back deck, to much like work. Inside watching the tube with the wife.

First one of the year, and the weather guessers missed this one as they called for an inch maybe. Ten for a first snow with leaves still on the trees, what a mess. But back to the 60s by Wednesday.

I was talking to the Brat earlier this afternoon, she and the rest if my brats were sitting in their driveway watching the World Series on TV. Isn't WiFi wonderful :lol: . Anyway, the D'Backs are at home for 2 more games after tonight. Tomorrow The basketball Suns are at home. The stadiums are just a few blocks apart. She said Law Enforcement in Phx has enlisted the local media to inform the public attending those games to use public transportation to get to the games to minimize the upcoming gridlock :lol: Keep in mind that there are self driving taxis in the Phx area :lol:

Morning. My eldest nephew, and his son visited yesterday.
Jim just came home a few weeks ago from his tour with his band in Germany a couple weeks ago.
His son had spent a month at my cabin home in Alaska for the last few months.

Morning early birds no wait I'm the later time zone that's it. Oh well we're up!!

Morning!
-8°C. Wind stopped.
Was blasting pretty hard last night. Blew the BBQ over, so it may be trash. Put the yota in the shop last night, so its thawed and not dripping. Hope i can get it done today.

-
Back