Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I thought I was getting out of a PIA trip yesterday. She went to the Vietnamese supermarket with her Vietnamese co-workers after work yesterday. It's about a 45 minute drive each way. So needless to say I would rather stay at home. We were out of the Vietnamese coffee that she brought me from VN, so I told her to buy some Vietnamese coffee while she was there. She got home so late last night. I was already sleeping. I got up this morning and looked she bought Cafe du Munday. Not quite Vietnamese coffee. I made some of it this morning, but it just ain't the same as the high test from Vietnam. Rant over...

1698673066670.png

"Hey! Get over here and push me around! I didn't have you get this so you could leave me in one spot all day. Wheels! See them wheels. They're meant to be rolled around. Get at it!"

So I thought I was getting out of a PIA trip yesterday. She went to the Vietnamese supermarket with her Vietnamese co-workers after work yesterday. It's about a 45 minute drive each way. So needless to say I would rather stay at home. We were out of the Vietnamese coffee that she brought me from VN, so I told her to buy some Vietnamese coffee while she was there. She got home so late last night. I was already sleeping. I got up this morning and looked she bought Cafe du Munday. Not quite Vietnamese coffee. I made some of it this morning, but it just ain't the same as the high test from Vietnam. Rant over...
What !! After all that she didn't get you some good VN coffee !!
Time for a round table :rofl:

True that !! I think that was our low, haven't looked to see . Good morning
Them grapes up the coast a little bit got below freezing last night. Ayeee! Just came to mind that I think I'm sposed to help the brat-in-law this coming weekend at a BBQ festival in the middle of them vineyards. I better get out the foul weather gear.

From my boy up at school in Houghton MI. Up to 6 inches of snow expected.

image000000(124).jpg

Morning. CCCCcold here this morning. 3deg, 10 inches of snow not helping. Think it's a coffee and Oatmeal day.

Last edited:
For anyone interested, There is a lovely home in Silicon Valley for sale, San Jose to be exact. 6 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bath, solar panels, pool, spa, and meth lab with necessary equipment and ingredients. Only $1.55M. Owner not available for negotiations, he's being indicted for dynamiting a PG&E transformer. Good deal at $1.55M, nice neighborhood, good schools and close to the Tech industry. :lol:

For anyone interested, There is a lovely home in Silicon Valley for sale, San Jose to be exact. 6 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bath, solar panels, pool, spa, and meth lab with necessary equipment and ingredients. Only $1.55M. Owner not available for negotiations, he's being indicted for dynamiting a PG&E transformer. Good deal at $1.55M, nice neighborhood, good schools and close to the Tech industry. :lol:
Fantastic! I will put in an offer! With the included meth lab, that's a business opportunity to help offset the cost of the home. It's a win-win! :lol:

So what you're saying is...

Expansive family residence with green energy features and hobby room?

T-Bird is done. Leaking wheel cylinder was the last thing to deal with. None available locally. Took apart, cups look good but cylinder itself was all gooey. Cleaned it and spun a piece of scotchbrite stuck on all-thread to shine it up. Worked very well.. will advise him it may be a future issue. All the brake fluid is fresh, so it should be good for a while.

New steps new railing new stone wall. Just finished. Woo hoo. Off the list. Yes I did it all

20231030_112525.jpg

20231030_112515.jpg

20231030_112756.jpg

-
Back