Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
----- .---- ----- ----- ----- .---- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- .---- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- ----- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- .---- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .----

That's what I get when I put it in the Morse Code decoder lol!
.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Today I am going to sight in a 308. And move Hemis shop chair back to the shop. my shoulder is healed enough I can sleep in the bed again. But man that big ole chair is sure comfy!

IMG_0400.jpeg

This is a warn 4500
I prefer the bigger winch over an under-size. It seems to pull better without taxing the battery. Like a 2000# for example, if you stall it, it draws big current. Where the 4500# will pull just about anything. If you can stall it, you are probably screwed.

I prefer the bigger winch over an under-size. It seems to pull better without taxing the battery. Like a 2000# for example, if you stall it, it draws big current. Where the 4500# will pull just about anything. If you can stall it, you are probably screwed.
Yup 4500 is more than enough for this car :thumbsup:

01000111 01101111 01101111 01100100 00100000 01001101 01101111 01110010 01101110 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 00100000 01100011 01101111 01100110 01100110 01100101 01100101 00100000 01100100 01110010 01101001 01101110 01101011 01100101 01110010 01110011
Good Morning to you!

We were harvesting late one year in low lands and the water table came up dramatically and quickly. We could not pull harvester out with Cat D6. We all looked at each other thinking we are screwed. We did not have a nine laying around so left the harvester till it dried out! Sat there for months.

----- .---- ----- ----- ----- .---- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- .---- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- ----- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- .---- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .----

That's what I get when I put it in the Morse Code decoder lol!
If you decode that it just takes you back to bianary

Cheryl the golfer she is really wants to go to the women's senior veterans national at Pinehurst a golf meca for those who don't follow golf. To do so she has to first play and place in the top six at our regional. She found out yesterday our senior regional will be over Mother's Day weekend. Her first response was I'm not going. I told her that her mom, a lifelong golfer, would be very supportive of her going. Besides I said there's a possibility of a low turnout because of Mother's Day weekend. Last year only six women played and all six went on to play at Pinehurst. By the time we made it home she was making plans and decided we can celebrate Mother's Day any day.

I have a wench on front of my ATV as well I would not be without it. Also one on the truck. You don’t need em till us need em. I carry snatch block chokers and come a long in ATV and truck. Nylon chokers in truck for all the modern cars that end up in the ditch. Then a couple of Clevis hooks. I like the winch in the front but sometimes Jodi rides in the back!
Wench, snatch, choker... Where is Karl?

Good morning everyone. Heading to breakfast then the 4.5hr drive home. Had a great time with my boy.

So, 60’ of 1/8” wire rope, a pulley and retractable dog leash and i dont have to stand outside minding the dog. Good right? Next level is pointing 2 of my surveillance cameras to keep an eye on her. Now if i could set up picture in picture on my tv it would be perfect! Some days she likes to just sit and chill out there, better than dragging her in house when we have had enough.

Good morning everyone. Heading to breakfast then the 4.5hr drive home. Had a great time with my boy.
I haven't seen one of my boy's for a long time and been missing him and my granddaughter.
Sent me a picture this morning.

1699188855591.png

-
Back