Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all.
Morning FOG, clearly these two ain’t doing mornings today!

IMG_4183.jpeg

It’s got a wood chip box , got some applewood chips to try. I gotta run and get more propane to make sure I have enough.
I've killed a brisket on a propane BBQ, can be done but regulating it was a challenge. Biggest issue I learned with that one was the grill top gauge I had was reading high so my temps were too low.

I've killed a brisket on a propane BBQ, can be done but regulating it was a challenge. Biggest issue I learned with that one was the grill top gauge I had was reading high so my temps were too low.
It's hard to keep a grill around or below 200°. They are built to cook and sear.

My kids used to set up the clay thrower for them and launch them into the pond. Pretty funny when it is water better when it is iced over they slide across.

It's hard to keep a grill around or below 200°. They are built to cook and sear.
Yup esp if the wind is blowing, had to crack the cover next time I did it, use the furthest away burner to avoid direct heat, tough to do with large cut of meat.

Got a cup of coffee with a little Weller's getting ready for kickoff soon. Closest I could come to Irish coffee...haha!!

-
Back