Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Scamp Sunday!

1699193497567.png

Good morning :D

It's a Germany game. NFL plays there or London a few times a year.
THanks, Ah, I remember seeing something about that. As you can see I don't follow that stuff much but I have been watching quite a few KC games.

Always liked the F4. Turkie used to fly them daily with a full bomb load for the Kurds. They would go afterburner in the revetments and out the blast tubes would come a bunch of cats on fire in the air. They are a religious thing over there and are everywhere!

I
I've killed a brisket on a propane BBQ, can be done but regulating it was a challenge. Biggest issue I learned with that one was the grill top gauge I had was reading high so my temps were too low.
I’m watching it with a meat thermometer so we’ll See how bad I screw JT up

They had an F4 chopped off just behind the cabin, with seats and winscreen still in place, painted in

1699197145797.png

fashion and trailer mounted. Drop a donation in the can, climb the ladder, have your photo taken.

I've killed a brisket on a propane BBQ, can be done but regulating it was a challenge. Biggest issue I learned with that one was the grill top gauge I had was reading high so my temps were too low.
Right now, I’m around 200 degrees with the top closed.
Too
Hot or too low?

I

I’m watching it with a meat thermometer so we’ll See how bad I screw JT up
Ribs are tough to smoke by temp. Not enough depth of meat fibers. I always go by color and pullback. (how far the meat shrinks exposing the bone. I like baby backs myself. These are spare ribs in the first photo. BB's in the second.

spare4.jpg

7-4-18 3.jpg

-
Back