Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Are you in those negative numbers again? Brrr!
-12°Celcius. Good for freezing the soft ground under the snow. A week of this will be good, then some snow.
Snowmobile trails will take a while to be passable. Winter road season will be short this year.

Morning all and welcome to the $$ season. We had a great time having turkey dinner with the MIL just the three of us. Our pie report was pumpkin and Banna Cream. We drove home and took a long walk before it got dark. Cold and windy today so we'll start putting up indoor Christmas decorations. This Wednesday Chery is hosting her girl's group monthly wine Wednesday at our house, so she wants to get it looking festive. A group of eight get together once a month at someone's house drink wine, eat snacks and chat for a couple three hours. I'll seek shelter at a buddy's house whose wife will be here.

S.F. has been making a lot of teams look not so good this year.

Young stud QB out of nowhere with a variety of targets... This is a familiar recipe :rolleyes:
Prudy played his college ball in the Big 12 at Iowa State. He was average at best, and they had a decent team. Pro ball and a really good team have really brought him into the spotlight and he's looking good!! We'll see if he can make it last.

My Friday list, install new bath light fixture, fix a shower head, and cut some more brush away from a large downed Maple so it can be cut up. 9 degrees now

Morning, hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.
Gunshots ! That's everyday here . Bring your protection if you are still coming Next Wednesday.
Isnt it in Philly? Thought that was a no carry place. Who would mess with Matt and Billy anyhow? I will be there.

Yes in the hood. Guess I should send the Addy to Billy.
I'm doing Christmas lights today. Just trying to figure out where to put Homer.
Talked to Matt yesterday. He is interested in the car if it was assembled pretty right which I believe it is. And the barber pole. Sure he will see other stuff.

It is way to cheap. easily a 10K tractor
When you send a message you get the scam about contact me at this email address...

Hello. The tractor is still available at the price of $1000. For more details and pics please contact the seller (Karen Harvey ) at: ( [email protected] ) . Thanks!
1faf6.png

-
Back