Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning people, not much snow but down to 12deg out. Dogs didn't care one bit. Breakfast is done now it's coffee time.

Guard goes by points usually. Craig or Cheryl might know. Also a FYI if you take a disability rating under 50% then any money you get monthly comes out of your retirement. Sweet isnt it?
Not anymore changed that back in 2018. Should be able to get a full retirement now plus your disability.

I can only carry about $300 USD in cash in Viet Nam. That wad in Vietnamese Dong is Huge....7,282,500 VND......KKKKKKKKKKKKK

We had so many guests this week the side porch is starting to look like the front of a cracker barrel store!

IMG_4218.jpeg

I am looking at key rings too. Black with a reverse engraving. The kool thing is I can take any photo of your favorite car and engrave it!

Resized_20230430_214731_1701020585672.jpeg

This is what I started with with mine. My first hot rod!

And you know if you put a Ding in front of it you have a Ding Dong which is the sound of a Christmas bell or the Liberty Bell. Quite honestly I am concerned about Betty's thought process...

And you know if you put a Ding in front of it you have a Ding Dong which is the sound of a Christmas bell or the Liberty Bell. Quite honestly I am concerned about Betty's thought process...
And a Ding Dong chocolate cream filled snack that I had plenty of as a kid.

Snow removal done quickly with Cheryl's help. We got 80% of the driveway done in an hour, the sun can take care of rest.
Time to clean up and head to my buddy's soon to watch the Chiefs game and hoist a few.
Another buddy and his wife are also coming. Always a great time.

GO CHIEFS!!

-
Back