Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just heard there is a Kangaroo loose in Onterio Canada Apparently got out of his cage while being transported.
Morning !

405493547_10160222528098440_1878534764917501962_n.jpg

In other news, I’m so glad I used the dart as my training aid before diving into my w200. The lessons learned are already making this resto so much quicker and easier. Truck will be ready for paint in a few weeks. So much easier to restore. Tempted to get into restoring and flipping these trucks as a side gig. The profit margin is there

Nothing stopping other teams from doing it.
Heck they all push the running back and relievers for extra yards.
Funny thing is, I’ve seen Every team in the league try it now at least twice, no one else is near as successful. And I can’t stand the eagles haha

In other news, I’m so glad I used the dart as my training aid before diving into my w200. The lessons learned are already making this resto so much quicker and easier. Truck will be ready for paint in a few weeks. So much easier to restore. Tempted to get into restoring and flipping these trucks as a side gig. The profit margin is there
Agree with that. The guy that did my sons Firebird just does Chev C-10's and such, turns them over pretty quick and they're in demand out here.

Trucks are in for sure. I would love to find a 30's truck but they none have titles and in PA that is a no no

Well, out to have brekkie with my buddies, then back to working on seats for the Studebaker.

I can't watch my team on Sundays, they aren't playing that day lately, two Thursdays and one MNF in a one month period.
What time to those games start for you like 5pm?? If you can't get them on a Sunday feel free to cheer for the Chiefs. :thankyou:

-
Back