Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Right up the road

Screenshot_20231204_003015_Facebook.jpg

:rofl:

Well... those are Valiant Mordor... but yeah.

How ya living wild man?
pretty good, got boned on spark plugs twice in two days; a champion broke in two and one wrong plug came in my set of 8 autolites. so both times I only ended up with 7 plugs. and I put a 770 street avenger on the car and tuned it in. (another borrowed carb) will continue tuning tomorrow when the other plug shows up. :thumbsup:

pretty good, got boned on spark plugs twice in two days; a champion broke in two and one wrong plug came in my set of 8 autolites. so both times I only ended up with 7 plugs. and I put a 770 street avenger on the car and tuned it in. (another borrowed carb) will continue tuning tomorrow when the other plug shows up. :thumbsup:

Crazy...

Just put a set of NGK v-powers into the 318 today

Always like how the beastie rumbles
it rumbles good, but it roars even better. From what the plugs say it is lean an wide open but it is SUPER rich at cruise and light throttle. even after getting the correct power valve in it. Its only a 318 but it seems like it wants more than the 75 jet in the secondaries i have in it.

but once I figure that out it'll be the fastest damn thing out of my little friend group. (all chevys) :D

it rumbles good, but it roars even better. From what the plugs say it is lean an wide open but it is SUPER rich at cruise and light throttle. even after getting the correct power valve in it. Its only a 318 but it seems like it wants more than the 75 jet in the secondaries i have in it.

but once I figure that out it'll be the fastest damn thing out of my little friend group. (all chevys) :D
What carburetor?

Morning all warmer day today time to get outside and try and finish up some yard work before it gets too cold.

Last edited:
-
Back