Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sorry to hear Mike. Yeah, caffeine is a dialator... that's why it's in Goody's and BC powders :rolleyes:

Hope they can get you some relief or get you to the right therapy... Good massage maybe
Yes, stress or something, I just need to chill out and go with the flow, never had a headache problem in my life, but the last two months have had me a bit crazy, maybe I need to drink to take the edge off, I woke up near thanks giving weekend and thought it was just a hangover, but two beers and a shot doesn't give me one.
Time for another cup

7F948FBA-D4F5-4159-ABDD-581F42ACB6EA (1).jpeg

I was alone while watching it last night and I blurted a few choices words at the blind refs , I can't emagin how loud it got at my sons shop, we are all Chiefs fans here, our local BBQ small business got the contract on serving food at all the home games , they catered my thanks giving .
I wanted the Cheifs to win as Packers are right on Seahawks heels in Wild Card race. I thought their pass defense was terrible.

Yes, stress or something, I just need to chill out and go with the flow, never had a headache problem in my life, but the last two months have had me a bit crazy, maybe I need to drink to take the edge off, I woke up near thanks giving weekend and thought it was just a hangover, but two beers and a shot doesn't give me one.
Time for another cup

View attachment 1716174031
I usually take my coffee black but think I would go for two lumps in this situation : ) Have a Great Day All!

Here's a good way to start your day...

Who wants to see Susanna Hoffs gyrate on stage in hot pants???

You're welcome...

Here's a good way to start your day...

Who wants to see Susanna Hoffs gyrate on stage in hot pants???

You're welcome...

Wow, not bad, not bad at all, never knew of this gall, love the remake on that song. And Yes! Would have been better in hot pants

:pS0AAOSwBmtlZrCo&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA0IMgEA%2FNlHU%2F03LO0%2FRcXkDwlQEhrcnBFA5Yph%2B%2BzJuKZzB7XNRIgwl%2B1rx793Y6DApLE4WuCsLbBHubxCHu%2FZU5D0Bad4QOsPdtSgHtOog5d1GQy%2Bvi36tkRU9O8yU7aOD5G3z6DpkT8TfNTYsReWBVhx5KWKAP54a4QoWO2qfbV15LBOkHDA9j9Z3gDp0H1BI%2FLU3Pz%2B0G8jiN7ks7EHVwtDsLPiKLtH3nwQi3IThAOVFL17wrQX01FWTAJ5tcnWl33ubbjK0JZqhdG3lGuWg%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR_6-u8-GYw[/URL]

That looks really clean

Has everything but a scope. I would buy it but no room. Not sure where in PA it is

I agree but on the other hand it can be frustrating in a game what they call and not call on same like situations. The bottom line as always, the better team will usually come out the winner.
I was a Captain for many years on a Hockey Team. When my guys would melt down over a late game call or no call I would always explain to them we had sixty minutes and hundreds of plays to win the game with. We do not need or want the officials to impact the win. Play hockey, let the officials do whatever they are going to do.

Better get off of here, like to get to my Primary doctor first thing, everyone have a great day, and remember! A smile can help anyone get threw there day, keep it positive

WOOD PEKKER DENO 011.jpg

Wow, not bad, not bad at all, never knew of this gall, love the remake on that song. And Yes! Would have been better in hot pants

You should have heard some of her music if you were alive in the 80's...

She was the lead singer for the Bangals band...

This one's very appropriate for a Monday...

Last edited:
I was a Captain for many years on a Hockey Team. When my guys would melt down over a late game call or no call I would always explain to them we had sixty minutes and hundreds of plays to win the game with. We do not need or want the officials to impact the win. Play hockey, let the officials do whatever they are going to do.
Agree should play later and not leave it to one play and an official...play better!!

Last edited:
-
Back