Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Guess i need to get to work. Ya, lets call it work. Havent reall earned a dime in almost 2 weeks. Im getting other stuff done though.

It's More Door Monday!

moredoormonday.jpg

Good morning :D

Hey.. what's a proper torque for oil pan studs? Switching from bolts
Tight. Tin covers and pans always get tightened with a 1/4" ratchet here. There is a proper torque for bolts I am sure. Studs I don't know. Make sure the gasket rail is flat and not distorted from previous use.

In the front of any FSM is torque specs for the size and thread of bolts. Thats the spec.

Boring weather here this week. Lows 40-50 and highs 60-75 mostly clear, just depends on the day :lol: According to the NWS map you should be able to go surfing in the Celery fields between Guadalupe and the beach :rofl: Those "high surf" advisories always come a few miles inland for some odd reason :rofl:

Morning everyone, warming up into the 50s today. Might be a good day to put the grill together.

Morning everyone, warming up into the 50s today. Might be a good day to put the grill together.
Do some research on how to use it. There are a multitude of Tragaer specific recipes on their website. They are spot on usually. Using it, is not like a grill at all. It took us awhile to understand how to use it. We now use it for everything. It just simply does meat better than a grill. We use it as a grill if you will now and rarely use the grill at all. Unless you are in a hurry then grill for the win. We use the mesquite pellets and like them but there is a lot of options. I would suggest doing a bunch of chicken breast first as it is easy and the results are dramatically different than grilling. Once you sort out how to use it you will never go back.

Minus all the Google Spyware and tracking...

I use Brave Browser, but not for this site. If I run it here the page goes total stupid.
And Android is Google based so you can't delete it. But you can enable it. :thumbsup: I was having a lot of problems lately with screen freeze, lock up's and the like. So many links open that Google locked up when Lauren tried to delete them. Google out Firefox in.

-
Back