Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was told the other day I probably have enough bottles for a while then I just showed her your pic. She glanced and said "NO" haha!!
I have a bottle cabinet both upstairs in the kitchen and downstairs at the bar. Both are full.
Good thing she hasn't looked under the sink downstairs or figured out some of those bottles in the wine rack aren't wine.
Some many choices and so little time.
Exactly. Show her the Yellowstone list from last night. The last number was 405 I believe. Yes, I have a collecting problem. The photo above is just half or less of my collection.

No, I have to order a front license plate bracket for my car...

I was poking around on the site yesterday and tried to add some fog light bulbs and a couple of oil filters and the shipping cost kept going up, so I deleted everything and may just order the license plate bracket only...

Their shipping cost is expensive...

My buddy Doug has a business account at the local O'reileys and his son and son's friend are assistant managers at two of the local stores... I can order the oil filter and bulbs and get his business discount... Plus the bulbs are guaranteed for a year and I can exchange them if they burn out...
Can they replace me ?

I'm burnt out.

Cold here today. Waiting on Cheryl to get ready and then we'll head to the gym for a workout. After that we're coming home and doing some cleanup in the storage area in the basement and pre-set storage containers upstairs. Tomorrow we'll pack up Christmas decorations and put it away for the season. Nothing too exciting here.

Exactly. Show her the Yellowstone list from last night. The last number was 405 I believe. Yes, I have a collecting problem. The photo above is just half or less of my collection.
You need some extra homeowner's insurance to cover your collection. :lol:

Thought for today.

20231231_095138.jpg

That's one of the reasons I rarely use them. But they are great for researching parts and part numbers to give to your local STUPID parts supplier...
Tried that, none of the local chains carry what I needed. And there’s no more mom and pop auto stores, not in over a decade here

I was told the other day I probably have enough bottles for a while then I just showed her your pic. She glanced and said "NO" haha!!
I have a bottle cabinet both upstairs in the kitchen and downstairs at the bar. Both are full.
Good thing she hasn't looked under the sink downstairs or figured out some of those bottles in the wine rack aren't wine.
Some many choices and so little time.
I bought a couple of these last night. They looked pretty nice. Just shot glasses. Probably a good idea so I don't over drink. LOL

Screenshot_20231231_090412_Facebook.jpg

Hey gang... was at Lowes when they opened the doors this morning. Master bath toilet upgrade complete and back in operation. Starting at the finish work in the guest bath now.

No, I have to order a front license plate bracket for my car...

I was poking around on the site yesterday and tried to add some fog light bulbs and a couple of oil filters and the shipping cost kept going up, so I deleted everything and may just order the license plate bracket only...

Their shipping cost is expensive...

My buddy Doug has a business account at the local O'reileys and his son and son's friend are assistant managers at two of the local stores... I can order the oil filter and bulbs and get his business discount... Plus the bulbs are guaranteed for a year and I can exchange them if they burn out...
Yeah, but sometimes they the only ones that have it. For example, the rotors for my truck. I can find the 10 and 12 inch Dana 60 rotors all day long, the 12 inch Dana 44 HD rotors that came only on certain models, so far rock auto the only place. And no, the Dana 60 12s won’t fit, they’re taller from the hub surface to the front of the rotor , already physically tried that

Can't decide what bottle of Burbon I will drink as a toast to all my good friends here.
Will be toasting tonight to a healthy and happy new year for you all.:thumbsup:

-
Back