Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have a new project!! Always hated the front bumper on the 73 on up A bodies so I'm working on an idea to fix it without redoing the whole bumper or doing any body modifications.
If it works out I'll post a picture and if it don't just forget I said anything. LOL

Just tuned in to Eagles /Cards starting a new 1+ quarter game.
1704056277806.png

I have a new project!! Always hated the front bumper on the 73 on up A bodies so I'm working on an idea to fix it without redoing the whole bumper or doing any body modifications.
If it works out I'll post a picture and if it don't just forget I said anything. LOL
Very curious to see what you do with one

Made it back. Happened to see a junkyard full of 50s and 60s stuff. May have to drive back up and check it out. Lots of tri-5 4 doors from the road

IMG_3273.jpeg

IMG_3276.jpeg

IMG_3274.jpeg

IMG_3275.jpeg

Haha, I saw this already.....

I was looking in hopes of watching Steelers today. Guess it's only on You tube ticket. I sure as fk aint interested enough to pay for that. This is part of why I don't follow football.

I was looking in hopes of watching Steelers today. Guess it's only on You tube ticket. I sure as fk aint interested enough to pay for that. This is part of why I don't follow football.
The four- letter sports network lists it as being on Fox???

Did they black out PA?

I’ve been working on an idea using mine but it involves body and bumper modifications to a significant amount

I’ve been working on an idea using mine but it involves body and bumper modifications to a significant amount
I'm trying to keep mine as simple as I can. It's done being restored I just like to tinker with it and not spend a lot of money and time on it.
I'll post some pictures when I get it done and hope it helps us both Chris.

-
Back