Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just got done working out. First time since before Xmas. Feels good to sweat out the garbage
Yep, it sure does, a fast paced walk for 22 minutes gets this 65 year old sweeting good.. breathing like a bull chasing the first female cow he sees :rofl:

Just got done working out. First time since before Xmas. Feels good to sweat out the garbage

Getting on the bike right now....

Love the names they give the workouts :lol:

1704286779138911879176888381305.jpg

So when we went up for the funeral, in my dad's old house he had this cool O scale? train that went around under the ceiling in the back sunroom. Daughter started crying when she saw it because of the memories. Well my stepbrother took it all down and shipped it to me for her. Pretty cool. Might fit in the truck, huge boxes!
That’s awesome!! I spent my late teens and twenties building train layouts, let me know if you have questions

I had them growing up. I might have to show her. Poor SIL will have to build a support around the rooms ceiling!

Soon as the wife goes to work I'm going back to sleep. I hope. Nighty night.

Looks like the plague is working its way thru the NE. I am with cousin @memike I am staying up top on the hill and just don’t go to town unless absolutely necessary. Keep in mind town here means literally one flashing light! We had a heavy frost last night and the coyotes were on a tear. Sounded like they were on our porch. I had a herd of about a dozen deer just about run me over when I went out to close front gate last night on four wheeler. I thought sure I was going to get creamed. They were crossing in front and behind me, close enough I could smell them. The pup was in her glory chasing them. It was a hot mess.

-
Back