Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looks pretty sweet not salty. :thumbsup:
Reminds me I need to get a hot rod for some Bonneville Discs from

1705157351913.png

Just fired up the pellet stove in the garage that I haven't used in a couple years. My electric heater is not putting out much heat so guessing I burned out some heat tubes. I like to keep the garage at 65 or 70 degrees.
I have about 1500sf in my garage shop. I have a 2ton heat pump/ac unit forced air.. But I have LPG gas back up for it. I always turn down the thermostat to 55deg when I close shop. When I come in, I turn it up to 68. The gas backup system fires up and brings temp to 68. Then the heat pump keeps it there. Gas will only fire if the thermostat is changed by more than 2 deg or if the outside temps are below 32deg. Works Great for Me..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now Lauren is chewing my *** for not wearing a mask and sharing the flu! :mob: :mob:
Frickin' millennials. She's had all the shots and boosters and still caught the crud.

I have about 1500sf in my garage shop. I have a 2ton heat pump/ac unit forced air.. But I have LPG gas back up for it. I always turn down the thermostat to 55deg when I close shop. When I come in, I turn it up to 68. The gas backup system fires up and brings temp to 68. Then the heat pump keeps it there. Gas will only fire if the thermostat is changed by more than 2 deg or if the outside temps are below 32deg. Works Great for Me..:thumbsup::thumbsup:
My garage is about 1200 sf and I need to get a propane furnace so I can lower the temp. when I'm not using the garage.
The electric takes to long to get the temp. back to 65.

Well, I'm here, the cat is eating and I need to bundle up and get busy. Catch you on the flip side.

Been sitting in plane for near an hour, engines not running yet. I hate flying

So today is ny sort of grand daughters sweet sixteen. Wife asks me what we should give her said 100 ine dollar bills, she did not get it. To bad the party is in the local VFW which I swore I will never step foot in again years ago. To many reasons the most prob is the commander now has a OTH discharge. WTF! Just cant do it. Thats serious a case of stolen Honor there in my mind. Timmy knows the guy.
Happy sweet 16

Power Tour is a go at this time. My military orders are gonna be early this year so no worry about summer months unless ww3 breaks out. Work has approved the vacation. But most importantly, the wife has approved! :rofl:

Now which **** bucket am I driving becomes the question? Jeep, w200, the Cummins, or by some miracle unforeseen, the dart?

Back at home resting. Heart rate back down to 88 from 140 or so. Quite a workout for this old fart.

Power Tour is a go at this time. My military orders are gonna be early this year so no worry about summer months unless ww3 breaks out. Work has approved the vacation. But most importantly, the wife has approved! :rofl:

Now which **** bucket am I driving becomes the question? Jeep, w200, the Cummins, or by some miracle unforeseen, the dart?
You want hotel info where Simone and I are staying ?

-
Back