Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Was up late last night messaging rusty rat rod. He helped get a handle on flat spot on carb. It seems good now. Now for a drive..

Got the mudflaps done today, got driveways to house and shop cleared of snow yesterday backdragging bucket. Will probably go out to garden and see if I lost any fruit trees, my MASH style spreaders and bird netting are toast as freezing rain plugged them up and snowfall took them down. I'll probably cut the mesh up for ease of removal and pull the poles, they will slide over stinger/small pipe I have concreted in as mounts. Son is coming over with GF to cook us dinner, wife would probably have a cow if I asked him to help (her baby lol).

We had grandkids over and made cookies today, flour everywhere. Then we had a chocolate tasting and sent them home with Mom and Dad! Hah! Grandson had to verify I did not miss any small pieces when I cut up the ham! Little people think in straight lines!

IMG_1071.jpeg

IMG_1091.jpeg

So I was just thinkin' to myself "Do I wanna watch the Forty Whiners tonight? I'll look at the weather first."
1705790618694.png

Is what I find at the National Weather Service :rofl:

Chicken chili in the crock pot. I start with whole chicken thighs so I get some nice chicken stock, add some celery, carrots, and onion and simmer it. Tomorrow I'll add some noodles and have a nice homemade chicken noodle soup. (I do strain out the skin and bones of course)

chicken soup.jpg

Made it home from Bismark and had a good trip some blowing snow with a few white out spots but not bad. Wind blew hard and was in my face the whole way down to Bismark and figured I'd have a good trip home with the wind blowing in my favor. Nope it changed direction and fought the wind both ways. :BangHead:

Made it home from Bismark and had a good trip some blowing snow with a few white out spots but not bad. Wind blew hard and was in my face the whole way down to Bismark and figured I'd have a good trip home with the wind blowing in my favor. Nope it changed direction and fought the wind both ways. :BangHead:
Caint like that Fred, but glad you made it home safely..... :thumbsup:

Im glad you had a good trip. How is your son holding up?

Thats always how it goes.

-
Back