Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Creativity is key. :thumbsup:

Exactly!

Screenshot_20240212_120539_Google.jpg

So what's the difference between coach and instructor? I get instructor but what's a coach do?
Great question! Essentially an Instructor is conveying material as a subject matter expert. The Coach looks at the Athlete from a sports medicine, sports physiology and psychology aspect vs skillset only. What is the best way to teach little Johnny? The instructor taught little Johnny how to shoot safely, the coach then teaches how to get little Johnny on the podium.

Hey guys. So, who's going to win next years super bowl? You can already make bets, with some very long odds!!!

Hey guys. So, who's going to win next years super bowl? You can already make bets, with some very long odds!!!

You could go Browns... considering they made the playoffs in a very tough division but had to use 5 quarterbacks to get there. It'll be interesting to see what they do with just one.

Anyone going to Spring Carlisle.....................with all these parts, I am 99.9% sure I am going. I will get a couple of spots hopefully and sell a bunch :thumbsup:

Was a nice day. Hot but very windy so it didnt feel that hot. Had shorts on all day,now i remember why i dont care to wear shorts. Sunburned the white sticks pretty good. And tomorrow is a boat tour and beach day. Like i want a beach day.

-
Back