Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cool hot rod potential

Screenshot_20240213_065625_Facebook.jpg

Morning snowbirds getting ready to head to the airport soon.
Sorry your weather sucks mine for the next week plus is looking better.
Hope the snow melts fast.

Good Morning everyone. No snow here thankfully. Its Friday, so all is good!!

I played there before. But it has been many years
Look ago with young kids we joined Disney Vacation Club.
Now we use it to go every February and play golf no parks.
Every August we go to Disney Vero Beach for our anniversary and hang out on the beach for a week.
Every other year or so we take a grand kid by themselves to Disney for a magical experience.
Life is good!!

Man I sure love living here, y’all can have all that snowy nonsense. I got cold called by the owner of a security company yesterday and he is coming out to the Training Center this morning to do a meet and greet. His company specifically does event security and executive security. He wants to make a change with where he trains. Hoping it works out. We just got done doing tax junk and I was informed gun bunny biz needs more write on and less write off!

Man I sure love living here, y’all can have all that snowy nonsense. I got cold called by the owner of a security company yesterday and he is coming out to the Training Center this morning to do a meet and greet. His company specifically does event security and executive security. He wants to make a change with where he trains. Hoping it works out. We just got done doing tax junk and I was informed gun bunny biz needs more write on and less write off!

You'll build that reputation John. Word of mouth in the community.

Congrats Coach!!

You'll build that reputation John. Word of mouth in the community.
I had never heard of him or his company so I asked him how he heard about us? He replied that he was speaking with a guy that told him he could put whatever weapon he wants in my hands and I would outshoot him with his own gun. Hah! Not sure that is exactly true but to your point it was word of mouth. We very intentionally utilize a very low profile, as we are not a public range. It is basically invite only, which is a very different business model for a range. And according to my accountant not very successful! Hah!

K... so.. stupid question.. i need to make spacers for the long bolt on my alternator and will need to make one or 2 for my power steering pump.. I have been trying to find thick wall tubing with a 5/16 (might be 3/8) ID hole in the center... i think i am just search from wrong terms like "Hollow aluminum tubing" Anyone have the proper name to search for?

-
Back