Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning all. We are packed up and getting ready to pick up the snowmobiles. My neighbors happened to be out here and met us for supper last night. Quite a surprise. Have a great day all...

Shouldn't there be a huge pile of empty beer cans under the table? :wtf:
There is a pile of cans actually. Angle of the shot doesn't show them. I was really thinking that they would remove them to keep people from stepping on them when they rolled around, but no not in Vietnam. Vietnam. They don't care. Kkkkkk

She only needed 8 points and it didn't take her long.
She's hard to defend against. Check out where she's at on the floor.

Catlin Clark.jpg

Looks pretty proud of her. I like that she says she's focused on the team's success, seems pretty unselfish to me
She's always talking about getting on the court and having fun playing ball with her team. Unless she goes pro, we have her for another year. She's not in a hurry. Sure I can shoot a 3 pointer from almost mid court while on the run. It's just a lot of fun.

Was a freak storm. called for 2-4 we got prob 8-10 here and serious was like raining slush. All of N part here was out of power. Started with the big main lines breaking in a few places then hundreds of trees breaking regular lines. Hell I look out yesterday the power line is across the pond. Was not there in the AM. Glad it was the neutral not the hot. Think now PPL will finally get them out from over the pond. Told the sup what if I was swimming in there in the summer. He made a recommendation.
Good to see your back. That was some of the wettest, heaviest snow I ever saw. We only got around 6 and not nearly as much tree damage and no power issues. I was on the right work shift for timing. 1st and 3rd had some nasty travel to deal with. Lot of call offs, people took 3 hours to get home, and at least 2 got in accidents.
More snow tonight. Hopefully not much on the roads by 11 when I get out. At least there isn't much traffic then..

Good Morning all

Morning..........

I have some tree work to do today. During the storm the other day a tree came down from our property over the road on the phone lines, it has happened before. However when they cut it up they do the minimal they have to, entire tree (large pine) laying everywhere in the ditch, across the road on my neighbor's property, etc. I spent several hours yesterday clearing his side of the road and putting it on the brush pile, today I need to cut up the logs and remove them from the ditch before our next supposed storm..............:BangHead:

I should have taken some pics, it was a large tree.
That sucks. Not even firewood for your work. :BangHead:
No whole trees down here. but I'm sure I'll have lots of branches to clean up down back...

-
Back