Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Bacon wrapped pork filets. Boy did I mess a couple of them up.

View attachment 1716208008
Looking better

20240216_201451.jpg

You guys are all asleep when I'm up and about here in Vietnam. Nobody to talk to. Think I'll go for a ride on my motorbike,
Check out the scene

So I went out to have my watch repaired. Somehow one of the links came loose in. The pin was bent and broken. So I stopped at my favorite gold store and money exchange store and the guy looked at it for me. Was able to get a new pin and pull one small link out of it since it was a little too large. Anyhow. Also, I have a gold and diamond cross on a necklace that I wear. I've had it for many years. I was worried that the gold was getting thinned where the clasp holds. It. Was afraid it would break because it was so thin and I would lose it. He took it in the back and added some gold to it and repaired it for me. There's a false narrative in Vietnam that they will take advantage of foreigners and overcharge them. He would not take any money for repairing the watch or my gold chain necklace.. :thumbsup:

So, now at one of my favorite riverfront cafes. Going to get some fresh drip brew. French press coffee, cold of course. What's not to like. They get approximately 87 cents for this here in Vietnam. And, the mug with the tea in it, they will continue to fill as long as I'm here. Got to love it...

1000003335.jpg

So, now at one of my favorite riverfront cafes. Going to get some fresh drip brew. French press coffee, cold of course. What's not to like. They get approximately 87 cents for this here in Vietnam. And, the mug with the tea in it, they will continue to fill as long as I'm here. Got to love it...

View attachment 1716208042
Looks like a really nice place

So I went out to have my watch repaired. Somehow one of the links came loose in. The pin was bent and broken. So I stopped at my favorite gold store and money exchange store and the guy looked at it for me. Was able to get a new pin and pull one small link out of it since it was a little too large. Anyhow. Also, I have a gold and diamond cross on a necklace that I wear. I've had it for many years. I was worried that the gold was getting thinned where the clasp holds. It. Was afraid it would break because it was so thin and I would lose it. He took it in the back and added some gold to it and repaired it for me. There's a false narrative in Vietnam that they will take advantage of foreigners and overcharge them. He would not take any money for repairing the watch or my gold chain necklace.. :thumbsup:
Depends, who you get and if they have a conscience. There's good people and greedy bitches in every country on the planet and maybe beyond

I was up late working on my 318.

Working on my next youtube video. I didn't think I'd be doing a 318 build but it was already on the engine stand from when I parted the car it came from. It's overhaulable.

Honing is a long process but worth it to take your time and get it clean.

3.910 + a few lines

20240216_204356.jpg

20240216_204152.jpg

I’m getting too old for this crap . 16 months…. 16 long months

Lppks around 8 here so much for 2-4 and still snowing lightly. Looking at My Radar it will end soon.

At least it is fluffy not slush. Hey you have canopies and tables for spring Carlisle? I have some i can lend you if needed.

View attachment 1716208042
Miami last week, 4 coffee, $16 usd including tip. Handed her a 20, no change back. Coffee was strong like paint remover. Was so strong the cream made it blacker i think.

Morning.
Still cruising, a little rough but going with the wind. Not so bad out on deck

-
Back