Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
30 degrees here this morning, sunshine and cool today, up to 70 Tuesday I believe.
You guys are all asleep when I'm up and about here in Vietnam. Nobody to talk to. Think I'll go for a ride on my motorbike,
Check out the scene
I know the feeling, I am up 3 hours before my wife, just me and my coffee.
Morning.
Still cruising, a little rough but going with the wind. Not so bad out on deck
Never have been on one, enjoy the day ahead.

Morning gang no snow here but cool and rain expected this afternoon. Tomorrow is looking like a washout so we’ll have to find something to do fo the day no golf. Went out to eat last night it takes about an hour of walking Disney bus and then the small boat to the restaurant and back. Somewhere during the meal I had some bad something not sure what. Stomach cramps and sick to my stomach for hours. Fortunately my wife and her pharmacy travel kit had something that helped. I feel a lot better this morning.

IMG_0297.jpeg

Morning gang no snow here but cool and rain expected this afternoon. Tomorrow is looking like a washout so we’ll have to find something to do fo the day no golf. Went out to eat last night it takes about an hour of walking Disney bus and then the small boat to the restaurant and back. Somewhere during the meal I had some bad something not sure what. Stomach cramps and sick to my stomach for hours. Fortunately my wife and her pharmacy travel kit had something that helped. I feel a lot better this morning.
Glad to hear you are feeling better.......................nothing worse than being sick away from home, especially on vacation.

No golf !!! Ooohhkyy! Indoor putting and lunch date ? Oh, no indoor putting... ok, I got nothing, so first thing is a good breakfast then a short nap in the hotel and remember your vitamins.

24 hours a straight awake having to baby sit idiots in the snow. 20 minute drive took an 1:15 this morning. Roads are very slick here. It’s like the DoT forgot how to clear roads. Interstates are gridlocked still and have been since at least 8pm last night. State highways even worse, back country roads in the Jeep to get home. All this over 4 inches of snow… off to bed I go

Morning all. 12 degrees and only a couple in of snow a few days ago. Didn’t clean a darn thing because it’s to get unseasonably warm this coming week

I see the sun is popping out , love it when that happens after a bad front moves out, congratulations!! A beautiful place @scott_

Morning all. 12 degrees and only a couple in of snow a few days ago. Didn’t clean a darn thing because it’s to get unseasonably warm this coming week
Best to wait for warmer weather, hitting 70 here next Wensday :eek:

Good Morning All! We had a nice sunny/chilly day yesterday but I worked, not supposed to rain/snow today so I'll take it!

Hope to get out in the shop and drop the 90 degree oil filter adapter and see what I did wrong, could it be I never tightened it down to about 45-50 lbs ? We will see today.

-
Back