Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
She needed a bit of cheering up. She has Covid and it hit her bad.
Might have to go to Washington and help her out.
scruffyangelVIII.jpg on their way to Washington

genuflect.jpg

Morning everyone, cold this morning but warming up to mid 50s. Should be a sloppy mess for a while.

So? the wind you been having is nothing compared to what's ahead. :lol:
:lol: We are at almost the same latitude as the old desert homeland. Both areas have the same Spring weather, WIND :lol: Less blowing real estate here by the beach though :lol: There is one part of the valley that is just basically just a giant sand dune. Too far from the river for that to make it. Only other explanation is wind from the beach. Very popular area it is too, and makes contractors nutz when they have to build on it. That beach sand is not the greatest base for permanent structures. Any concrete mixer trucks I had to send out there had to be all wheel drive just to get to the jobs :lol:

The hole is to be oval shaped, would a type of grinder work to hone it out?
Yes, thats what I would use, remember to tape it up, will help to keep it from chipping, Toolman has the right idea, use a stone on it and don't get in a hurry, I removed my antenna hole off my 66 Valiant passenger side fender

This sums up my frustration with the guys I'm working with this week.
1708272183395.png

I don't know the SJ ones. The ones I used most were GI Salvage (that place was special!) and Roxbury Wrecking. Roxbury is still there. I'm going to call them Monday. GI is gone. Pagano's in Morristown is gone, and of Kober's in Montana NJ is gone. Ever go to Kobers?
Used to be that pick and pull by the Coast Guard facility in Baltimore. They probably don't have anything left that is early though

Raining here today. A short walk and bus ride then rode the monorail to our breakfast stop then back. Going to stay in and watch a couple movies. Tomorrow is warmer and sunny.

Some observations on this problem come up in a weekly column from a prof. of education at Univ of Penn. I'll send you a couple. In a way it has nothing to do with political leanings. It has everything to do with teaching and knowing the difference between dialog and dogma. And (my words here) being a part of a group.
Thanks Matt, please send them to my private email!

-
Back