Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning up early for me. I have that cold some of you have had this winter stuffy with a lot of drainage. Hard to get a good night's sleep but I managed. 76 here yesterday so you guessed it we walked and played 18. After hitting balls for three hours the day before we were a little tired though. Today looks like no golf need a rest day but we have a bunch of errands and a couple store runs to do. I want to get out and start doing some yard work a couple three hours a day. I usually hit it hard in the spring and then just maintain the yard over the summer.

WOW, 76 can't beat that for February...................hope you feel better and get over that stuff quickly.
80 today...we have one day 40's Wednesday and them back to upper 60's and 70's. Funny about the cold I hardly ever get one and it sucks when I do. Lucky for me Cheryl has a small-scale pharmacy here on hand so makes it easy to treat.

Now singing karaoke after dinner. I have learned a new song to sing karaoke in Vietnamese language. I have been practicing it over the past couple of days. Next time I'm out with a crowd I will try it out when they all want to sing karaoke. :lol:

PXL_20240226_104507509.jpg

1000003467.jpg

Any ideas out there for an adapter to fit my Holley 4160 to this cast iron intake 2536771? The Edelbrock carb matches to the studs, but the Holley is too big.

This is the spacer I currently have

20240225_132119.jpg

20240225_132138_edit_1708885337037.jpg

Any ideas out there for an adapter to fit my Holley 4160 to this cast iron intake 2536771? The Edelbrock carb matches to the studs, but the Holley is too big.

This is the spacer I currently have

View attachment 1716212808

View attachment 1716212809
Do the bores in that plate fit the Holly? In other words, will the butterflies open on the Holly with that spacer? At the bare minimum you would have to cut those studs down that are existing in the manifold. Not sure if the pads on the four corners of your holly will come into contact with those studs or not. I have seen adapters where the nuts are lower in the plate to allow clearance

Do the bores in that plate fit the Holly? In other words, will the butterflies open on the Holly with that spacer? At the bare minimum you would have to cut those studs down that are existing in the manifold. Not sure if the pads on the four corners of your holly will come into contact with those studs or not. I have seen adapters where the nuts are lower in the plate to allow clearance

I'll double check the bore size. Thanks Mitch

-
Back