Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning from Sunny and Warm Vinh Long Vietnam. Getting ready to take her to exercise class, and then head off for my exercise routine. Going to meet a new friend today at a cafe nearby. He's from England and he's married to a Vietnamese woman. Should be fun.

Firewall panels are done. A little welding to finish tomorrow and i can move on to something else. Fitting defroster duct i guess. Then i may thin the wiring harness. I think i have a plan.

Body is sitting on an 84 Dodge

Screenshot_20240306_173007_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240306_173018_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240306_173000_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Getting my "steps" in this afternoon. I brewed some Canadian Blonde and I keep making trips downstairs to check the temp. It needs to be 68-78° to pitch the yeast. My buddy Dave called and sked if he should set some bottles back for me. I'm good on the bourbon but I need a rye. He's a good guy.

Rather have the old suicide knob. lol
I see she is just like my grandmother. One foot on the gas pedal and one on the break. Yep push them both to the floor and hang on.
And, of course, with that much hairspray, it was like wearing a racing helmet anyhow

More snow today guessing about 3 inches but going to start warming up next week so I'm happy.
Our chances for snow are getting less and less. A few nights getting just below the freezing point, but none lining up with any precipitation… :thumbsup:

Our chances for snow are getting less and less. A few nights getting just below the freezing point, but none lining up with any precipitation… :thumbsup:
Wish I could say that Keith but ya never know here.

Today's weather guess :D

This Afternoon
Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. South southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
It started raining at 14:00 PST. Since then we have gotten more than 3/4" :lol:
The temp dropped from the noon time high of 60° to 51° at 14:00 :lol:

Martinsville…
Haven't seen too many races on that track but one of the last one's I saw driver put it on the wall for more than 1 lap it seemed, burned up his tires but may have won, can't remember for sure. I've seen that at dirt tracks but it looked crazy there with a NASCAR car!

Got my speaker replacment tweeters in the mail today, both read 6.2 ohms so that's a good start. Seller claims they were a matched set, testing on Friday at lab will confirm that then they go in and I'll try to NOT blow them up again lol! Can't help it if I like WAR volume. Heard I can put a 1.25 amp fuse inline with the speaker and it will open before the tweeter, I shoulda done that before but didn't know how sensitive they are with type A crossovers these Klipschorns have.

-
Back