Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Been snowing here for a few hours. Guess tomorrow is a plow day.
Truck in the garage and in 4WD. Figure I'll just hit the gas and make a path out of the driveway till I hit the pavement.
If I get stuck than screw it I'll wait till it thaws out. :thumbsup:

Seems to be hanging around late this year, we had it this morning and during the day, no accumulation but it snowed. Lit a fire 4 days ago waiting for it to warm up.
Thought it warmed up in your part of the world Rich.

Thought it warmed up in your part of the world Rich.
It didn't, been late snows and doesn't seem to want to let go. Still snow in the yard which is nothing for Frank and yourself perhaps but not here this late most years (patches). Mountains have been getting pounded = happy skiers.

It didn't, been late snows and doesn't seem to want to let go. Still snow in the yard which is nothing for Frank and yourself perhaps but not here this late most years (patches). Mountains have been getting pounded = happy skiers.
Well hope you get a good summer. Been an interesting winter for all of us and can't wait for some warm weather.

Meanwhile, at Wolfie's house

:lol:

Screenshot_20240306_221744_Facebook.jpg

Snow moving in tonight then rain tomorrow then more snow. The horses and dogs are loosing hair in sheets, hope the horses stay in the barn.

Cooked 1/2 lb of this bacon I got today. Saving it to put on a Hamburger for this evening. :thumbsup:

1000003524.jpg

The finished product. Bacon cheeseburger. On a loaf of French bread that I cut up to suit. Much easier than trying to find hamburger buns around here.
1000003525.jpg

Morning and Afternoon as it applies

Picked up some plain electrolyte powder from GNC ( no sweetwners no flavor) . Seems to help with the leg cramps. I'll have to see how it does over time.

Morning. Just a walk thru.
All im doing is sleep.
Nothing much falling from the sky here except rain and Bullets.
7 more kids hit at bus stop yesterday. Missed that episode on the way back from being driven from my treatment. You could hear the gun fire.
Check in later. Going back to bed

Morning everyone! We finally got an O'Reillys in our town! Stumbled across it yesterday. Said their first day open was last Saturday. I'm excited! I can't stand Autozone

Good Morning. I am a NAPA fan
NAPA is good for batteries and some obscure stuff. Autozone is just the pits. There's a 24hr Autozone here though for when you make a mistake at 3am. That's about all it's good for. O'Reillys is big other places and when I've had to make field repairs I was happy they were around. Some places don't have a lot of NAPA stores.

Here we're crawling with Autozone, NAPA, and Advanced. Finally O'Reilly

-
Back