Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Damn it's cold outside!

1000009931.jpg

After all that partying yesterday, in bed at 11:00 p.m. still got up and 4:00 a.m. to go get her to exercise class and go do the same myself. :wtf: :mob:

Wings, fries, and movie snacks while watching Independence Day. My oldest has been on an alien kick since i introduced her to Skin Walker ranch.
I have this theory. We exist, therefore they exist. If the odds were millions or even billions to one, there is that possibility there is a more advanced species out there.

I have this theory. We exist, therefore they exist. If the odds were millions or even billions to one, there is that possibility there is a more advanced species out there.
Well I look at it this way.

After decades upon decades of the Gov saying aliens and ufos don’t exist…

They’ve announced that they’ve been studing ufos and have caught them on camera… for decades.

So they’re either lying then or now, which is it?

I think the North and South pole has a lot hidden under the ice to contribute to our history, but as far as something from another planet looking in on us and gathering info I think not, but just my 2 cents.

I kinda hope there’s a smarter species out there. Cause if we’re the brightest… :eek:

Well I look at it this way.

After decades upon decades of the Gov saying aliens and ufos don’t exist…

They’ve announced that they’ve been studing ufos and have caught them on camera… for decades.

So they’re either lying then or now, which is it?
We are a harmless bunch .

I think the North and South pole has a lot hidden under the ice to contribute to our history, but as far as something from another planet looking in on us and gathering info I think not, but just my 2 cents.
I just visit for the entertainment value. Humans are funny folks.
Best place to hide is in plain sight.

Good evening, from cooling off a little bit Vietnam. Now about 78° as the sun starts to go down. Lovin it

-
Back