Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
-18/0f here in frosty manitoba.
Went to check on son’s house, got stuck in the process. Stupid traction control is such a pain in deep snow. Turned it of and rooted arount until i could back out. It will be impossible to plow with his atv i think.

Good morning, drizzling rain this morning, not sure about the temps, been enjoying my first coffee with a 50 minute practice at Phoenix. Carpet test fit today.

20240306_114637.jpg

20240306_114921.jpg

Lots of rain here today..........................................

My plan is to be in the shop all day going through parts. Also, I rearranged the shop again so more of that and putting stuff back in its place. I moved all my tools to the back wall in front of the lift and moved the workbench to the side wall. I need to put my pegboard back up.

Good morning hope you all get a good workout today! :)

P.S. i can't believe mods gave Dan the last word in the fun thread.. wtf :(
Jordan-Carver-bouncy-boobs.gif

Lots of rain here today..........................................

My plan is to be in the shop all day going through parts. Also, I rearranged the shop again so more of that and putting stuff back in its place. I moved all my tools to the back wall in front of the lift and moved the workbench to the side wall. I need to put my pegboard back up.
I hope to not move anything for awhile! The spray foam prep and moving back in I had enough of relocation of tools, shelving and parts To last me hopefully a year or two.

I hope to not move anything for awhile! The spray foam prep and moving back in I had enough of relocation of tools, shelving and parts To last me hopefully a year or two.
I started the process thinking of the insulation and liner panels I was going to get and then the quote came back.:BangHead::bs_flag:

So I am never satisfied with my organization. I figured another time for change and I will continue with it. Always trying to get more space and have stuff organized.

I started the process thinking of the insulation and liner panels I was going to get and then the quote came back.:BangHead::bs_flag:

So I am never satisfied with my organization. I figured another time for change and I will continue with it. Always trying to get more space and have stuff organized.
Shelves and cabinets makes you organized I have found.

Have an insulation party

Morning all and welcome to another weekend. Yesterday I went and did a fitness class called Orange. It's an hour of high intensity exercise and weights. The instructor is a short older woman with a southern draw encouraging you through the class like a drill instructor...haha. I used to do these type classes all the time. It kicked my butt in a good way, but I finished and going back for more. It only happens twice a week and fits my workout schedule perfectly...a little thing that make you happy!!...

-
Back