Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
One quick check for the parasitic draw on the Avalanche, if there is no result then i will move on to something else. Empty studebaker parts out of the Fargo, and drag studebaker back into shop.

Morning and Monday that dreaded day of the week for the working class have a great day!!

1711968518920.png

I'm just glad to be back at work.. something at home is trying to kill me.. my whole head gets stuffed up, breathing is hard and i get super lethargic.. a few hours at work and that all clears up and i feel decent again

i knew you would be on it :) real mopar with a real transistor...
Not that it is a real chrome box. Used really on the strip/track only. You can use it on the street with a higher ohm ballast resistor but then the RPM get limited.

ecu chart 2.png

Not that it is a real chrome box. Used really on the strip/track only. You can use it on the street with a higher ohm ballast resistor but then the RPM get limited.

View attachment 1716229940

interesting, i always thought the chrome box was the entry and orange was higher... learn something every day :) I'm happy enough with petronix.. (til it dies)

Pet are great I know guys running them for 20 years. There is a ton of different factory ECU's. kind of this order but not always
black
orange
blue
chrome
and the elusive gold.
all different ranges/features. Blue up not really great for the street with the matched ballast they will overheat.

Petronixs are seriously going up you used to be able to find them for 100, now 150 is average in the last 6 months. for a pet I

Petronixs are seriously going up you used to be able to find them for 100, now 150 is average in the last 6 months. for a pet I
only thing that i don't like is the way the magnets are kinda taped to the rotor, unless they are epoxied under that great tape or something?

its a MP seriously a fast curve. Made for racing really. Cant find a graph right now.
Yeah, i couldn't find a graph for mine... but with my gears i will mostly be in higher rpm all the time anyway.. will know when i get a timing light on it

-
Back