Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning any good finds?
Found a good windage tray at a swap meet price, good condition and had all hardware so bought it, found some "smalls" for the wife for her display printer drawer. The Mopar area at the convention center had everything from a decent shark tooth grill to complete 8.75 rear ends, all proudly priced, no distributors tho. At the raceway there was a mopar section at end of strip grand stand side but I didn't make it over there, not enough leg power lol!

Morning!
Just below freezing, rising to 14 above, warm day coming!
Ice on driveway is gone,and some is already drying up.
Plan is to move to other side of truck, get the other step/ cab corner done. But i need to think about getting on with the work on customer’s stuff. Charlie’s dodge and the 67 beetle.

Oh the gold box? Yes I texted you that I had picked it up : )
Great example of the Mopar railroad here. Guy had a NOS gold box and would not ship it. Rich got it for me on the way to the swap meet!

1712487329502.png

These were on the first table I saw going in the gate, usually don't bump into Mopar for half the day lol! Don't know how rare the 1962 413 heads really are, man they had some big valves!

Xheads.jpeg

413heads.jpeg

The Max wedge heads are hard to find. I think he is pretty proud of those,
Yeah that's what I was thinking, kinda set the tone for the prices that day. At least the number of sellers/vendors was up, covid had kinda knocked them down for a couple years, huge difference this year, wish I would have made it to PIR (Portland International Raceway), I heard there was lots down there as well

-
Back