Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Waiting for the almost ex to call. Asked me to pick her up at the airport and drive her to her house.
The train station is at the airport, take that up here, and I will pick you up and drive you home. I'm not driving 20 plus miles thru Philly and back.
On a happier note my son sent this today.
His promotion finally came thru.

20240415_131836.jpg

So, have any of you used a pressure pot paint gun to paint the chassis?

No but have seen a 55 gallon drum of pressurized paint blow up in France! Pretty funny guy hooked it up to the high-pressure air not the low. Blew up on the pier in Toulon and covered freaking everything haze grey even their aircraft carrier that was behind us.

Beautiful day. Out seeding some bare spots and following up with some old starter fert. The north side won't get any seeding but some weed and feed. Plant a few flowers may be and a wal mart run. Ted is coming over agter4 for a tasting and to pick up a couple ordered bottles. I better get busy!

Beautiful day. Out seeding some bare spots and following up with some old starter fert. The north side won't get any seeding but some weed and feed. Plant a few flowers may be and a wal mart run. Ted is coming over agter4 for a tasting and to pick up a couple ordered bottles. I better get busy!
We have acquired a lot of dog walkers around here. One refuses to pick it up.
I finally caught the culprit. 3 days worth in his mailbox, with a note your dog dropped something.

So, have any of you used a pressure pot paint gun to paint the chassis?
I have Eric and they work great. Just remember to not put to much air pressure in the pot. I have a 2 quart pressure pot that I use for painting big areas like my sons airplane or a tractor.

OK not trying to be political but in NYC They are protesting against Isriel and have Brooklyn bridge blocked by protesters? Just don't get it Rant over!
They had their 911 and just got bombed :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :wtf:

Last edited:
Well I went and took a look at our circle track after I got stopped at the Dunkin' Toll Booth on the main drag in town :lol: .
It looks like they have the bleacher and concession areas nicely cleaned up. Track itself is now above the water level but most of the infield is still submerged. Pretty sizable pond on the spectator parking lot also. If they can get a scarifier to the track and open up the surface they might get it ready in the 12 days they have remaining. Big IF though. Infield will probably still be unusable. When ole Doug owned the place, every fall he seeded it with rye grass I think, hard to tell from the freeway :lol:. In the spring before the season he would take the disc to it and turn that foot tall grass under. All that fiber in that clay was like adding rebar to concrete. Made for a fast and easy to care for racing surface. After the last show in the fall Doug always put "C U IN APRIL" on the big sign board he had in the parking lot :lol:

-
Back