Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Toke.gif
Liner?

Early dinner tonight, taco salad with ranch dressing and crumbled Ritz crackers on top. A side of Avocado is always great.

IMG_20240415_172835989.jpg

Evening all! At a shipyard in Louisiana and getting back into the nighttime swing of things. It has already started but I am retrieving car that were bought but not picked up over the last year and a half. The 65 Sport Fury you know about. We still have a 70 Super Bee to pick up, the 66 Dart and the 73 Cuda. Every time I try and stop getting cars people give them to me. The 65 will have the bonded title back in May, the cuda and bee are titled and the 66 will need auto theft inspection and get its bonded title some time in Sept.

Evening all! At a shipyard in Louisiana and getting back into the nighttime swing of things. It has already started but I am retrieving car that were bought but not picked up over the last year and a half. The 65 Sport Fury you know about. We still have a 70 Super Bee to pick up, the 66 Dart and the 73 Cuda. Every time I try and stop getting cars people give them to me. The 65 will have the bonded title back in May, the cuda and bee are titled and the 66 will need auto theft inspection and get its bonded title some time in Sept.
Quite the fleet

I am sure you can but the issue is getting the potting out without damaging the board. Believe me I tried. I give the bad ones to @Stephen Hotz He will be putting GM 4 pins in them a great upgrade for sure.
Some of the potting material will only come out with a screw driver. Tried using carbide burrs and cutting tools but the silica they add to the potting material eats the edges up in seconds. It also depends on what mixture they used on your particular unit. I have had some that are more rubbery than others and they would be the best bet for a repair attempt.

IMG_6318.jpeg
First of my interior has arrived. My husband told me the UPS man wasn’t too happy having to deliver the boxes. Oh well. He’s going to hate the rest of this week then when the other boxes get delivered. :lol:

-
Back