Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Don't know what they are firing, sounds bigger than 155, They also have a bomb range there could be some 500's.

Don't know what they are firing, sounds bigger than 155, They also have a bomb range there could be some 500's.
i dont know, the Army's been firing true live HE rounds lately, them things can shake houses 30 miles away. basically 200 lbs of TNT

Wasn't there during testing, but toured Aberdeen proving grounds. They do some crazy chit down there.

Verry well that's what it is you hear the report ten a sec later the boom! this is a first since I have lived here. Ahh the sound of FREDOM!

That must have been pretty cool Keith. I want to go to the army heritage museum in Carlisle one day that looks like it would be neat for sure.

That must have been pretty cool Keith. I want to go to the army heritage museum in Carlisle one day that looks like it would be neat for sure.
We had a RETA (Refrigeration Engineers and Technicians Association) meeting there. One of the main things we were checking out, -they have a building to test battle equipment under extreme heat and cold.

so call me crazy...but im gonna draw a 3D CAD file of my 74 dart.......

You're crazy...

What software are you using for the 3D? I have AutoCAD and Inventor 2015 & 2016 editions....

I've got Invented 16 and creo3. I'm using creo as that's what I use daily

Hehe

received_10204799925158347.jpeg

Hanging back, waiting for the cruisin to start in Tinley...

Then pick up a rotisserie chicken at Sam's for dinner, some ice cream at Meijer's on the way home....

I suppose its about evenin time here and good so far. How's things? Did you say you got a 360 to play with?
Yes ...i was going to start in my 360 build up for a 75 dart but out of no where i see a good used 360 that i can hear it run for cheap .....so it just seems easier lol

I won't have it till first week of july due to being broke lol

Yes ...i was going to start in my 360 build up for a 75 dart but out of no where i see a good used 360 that i can hear it run for cheap .....so it just seems easier lol

I won't have it till first week of july due to being broke lol
Know that feeling

-
Back