Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I guess the Stanny and Dannie show are coming over with his kid to drive the atv around in the snow. Should be fun to watch.

yea - I take every forecast with a "grain of salt" - it's when they call for little to no accumulation that scares me the most..

I finally got my first chopper ride in august, kind of boring really....
Took the kids to Pigeon Forge a while back. They had a copter ride but not enough room for my fat ex, just me and my 3 boys. Turns out the pilot was an ex Nam combat pilot and after about 20 minutes of site seeing he said do you want to have some fun? He took it up about 1000 ft and put it into a power dive straight down. Pulled out about 20 ft off the ground. My boys still talk about it once in a while!!

I went on a copter ride with a local crop duster. Another guy on the ride bent over and asked the pilot "what happens if the engine quits?" The pilot flipped off the engine and maneuvered the stick to a smooth landing, reached over and hit the started button. I didn't know what he did until he restarted the engine!

I went on a copter ride with a local crop duster. Another guy on the ride bent over and asked the pilot "what happens if the engine quits?" The pilot flipped off the engine and maneuvered the stick to a smooth landing, reached over and hit the started button. I didn't know what he did until he restarted the engine!
doesnt happen well in a blackhawk....

big family Xmess gathering next Sat - we haven't done ANY decorating yet... gonna be a long day..
I set up a tree yesterday and she decorated it last evening. Went Charlie Brown style. She just wanted a small tree on top of a table. Was going to buy one, but... I had a 30 footer down back (spruce I think) that was dead up to about 8 feet. Was gonna cut it down in Spring. So, the other day I said how 'bout I cut it now and we use the top? Done. I'll get a pic after we clear the decoration boxes later.

I gotta dig ours out of the attic - take it outta the storage bag and decorate it. I do like lights, I put up a pretty decent amount of 'em..

that's not good. they are saying 3-6 then turning to rain here.. that's not good either
we're right on the southern edge of the system, 30 miles north is getting 3-6 in of snow ontop of the ice, it needs to track about 75 miles farther south so we get just snow

-
Back