Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Called the engine builder, Boggess Performance Racing Engines, left message.

Late night out in the shop for sure. Have a new Coal guy and he is a racer, he is on it actually, he saw Rons frame and asks is that a 71 Monte Frame? That's what he races, Ron might just of fell into a bunch of removed parts, he is also a Mopar guy. He actually gets the POP. He is looking for junkers for me since he is in and out of farms all the time.

Late night out in the shop for sure. Have a new Coal guy and he is a racer, he is on it actually, he saw Rons frame and asks is that a 71 Monte Frame? That's what he races, Ron might just of fell into a bunch of removed parts, he is also a Mopar guy. He actually gets the POP. He is looking for junkers for me since he is in and out of farms all the time.

I think we all get it!

He asked if I could make a hood for him, I had to laugh at that one still messing with mine, not as simple as I thought and I am not even at the plenum part yet.

He asked if I could make a hood for him, I had to laugh at that one still messing with mine, not as simple as I thought and I am not even at the plenum part yet.
When ever you re-engineer anything, it gets tough and is almost always harder then it looks.

Trying to get it to all fit sucks for sure. Think I have the mechanical licked just have to put it on again for fit, want to get it cleaned up and primed then re assembled fires. Sucks cleaning all the crevices up, need more dremel brushes for sure. No way the engine is coming out soon to clean up the bay with hops season fast approaching here.

morning Tim & Ray!
Hey Mikey! called Engine builder, no answer, left message. Gave it a little drive yesterday, was surprisingly street able. Not going to keep it this way tho. It has Rhodes lifters, found the receipt for them in the paper work I got. Explains the noise under the hood!

Last edited:
yeah yeah - they are already looking for excuses for the *** whoopin' they are about to get...
This guy looks familiar......

IMG_2508.JPG

Well back to the hospital, wife had surgery yesterday came home and a half hour later we're in the ER! BP 61/40 fever, violent chills. She got an infection from surgery. So antibiotics and fluids. Wasn't looking good for awhile there. But she's on the mend. And on a positive note, mom may be able to stop dialysis! Last test results come back today! Anyway, have a great day and remember your only given this day, tomorrow isn't promised! Enjoy it! Be sure to let the ones you love know how you feel! See ya all later!

Well back to the hospital, wife had surgery yesterday came home and a half hour later we're in the ER! BP 61/40 fever, violent chills. She got an infection from surgery. So antibiotics and fluids. Wasn't looking good for awhile there. But she's on the mend. And on a positive note, mom may be able to stop dialysis! Last test results come back today! Anyway, have a great day and remember your only given this day, tomorrow isn't promised! Enjoy it! Be sure to let the ones you love know how you feel! See ya all later!
hope it gets better!!!!!!

prayers my friend

Was this for the same kidney stone? Did they remove it? This sounds too familiar... :BangHead:

-
Back