Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This will be mostly Japanese bikes but I did get a side cover for my Triumph trophy 500T

I think I hurt Scampy's feelings last night. LOL They were well we were pretty hard on him with his Nova

Works great the only issue is I have to turn it to get wgal and there are just a button to push so you do not know where it is aimed at, really annoying. Did the fire tv also then signed up on sling so the bill will be 25 a month compared tp 93.

Well, I got today off, but will probably have to work next Sat..

I start direct on Monday...

We got the fan and spacer that Eddie bought for us from whitepunkonnitro (Tony), and it looks like it's going to work... It came last night and we test fit it without the pulley and have about an inch of clearance to the radiator - so it should be like about 7/8" with the pulley on...

It's a standard fan, not a clutch fan, but we need something that won't hit the radiator... I don't think that the shorter Hayden clutch fan will have enough clearance, our standard clutch fan is less than 1/4" from the radiator...

Now some more small issues and we will have it ready to start soon.... I hope.... :BangHead:

-
Back