Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It looks like rain is coming today and tomorrow...

Luckily I got the grass taken care of yesterday. I cut the front and back, then trimmed with the weed wacker (I wacked-off my weeds... LOL!)...

Now my lawn is high and tight and looks good....

But my back is feeling it this morning...

Looks like Ray was a little tipsy when he put the washer and dryer in!

Dam camera!

O tay it is fixed.:glasses7:

Attachments

• PICT0944.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 77
It looks like rain is coming today and tomorrow...

Luckily I got the grass taken care of yesterday. I cut the front and back, then trimmed with the weed wacker (I wacked-off my weeds... LOL!)...

Now my lawn is high and tight and looks good....

But my back is feeling it this morning...

We got a thunder shower here last night, knocked out cable supply here, to wet to mowe today Karl #-o I see it is going to hit 96 today here, to hot to be out in the sun but just right for washing the Ramcharger in the shade :glasses7:

This flag thing is getting crazy, five minutes of news on it locally. Gettysburg is getting hammered on it.

How did your son on do on his first day of the new job?

He did good. They like him and told him to come back for the rest of the week. (he's supposed to be part-time).

He likes it, the people are pretty cool, he has the bay next to the shop (a--hole), but just minds his own business and tries not to provoke the guy.

The rest of the guys seem pretty cool and like to joke around to help keep things on a fun level.

He's getting ready to go in right now... :D

This flag thing is getting crazy, five minutes of news on it locally. Gettysburg is getting hammered on it.

And the next thing that will happen is demonstrations, rioting, and police brutality to control the crowds.

How stupid... :banghead:

Some dumb **** kid shoots up a church, now they are going to ban the confederate flag over it.... :finga:

Our government needs to take some problem solving/root cause analysis classes....

Talking about changing monuments on the battle field right now. Come on people grow up it is part of our history good or bad.

And the next thing that will happen is demonstrations, rioting, and police brutality to control the crowds.

Well yeah... :sign3:

They have to make a crisis.... so they can "react" to it... :wack:

Like they say in politics now, "Don't let a good crisis go to waste..." :protest:

So they will use it to push their hidden agendas.... :finga: :finga: :finga:

The Duke boys are raising hell over it and NASCAR is pulling any and all there Rebel flag stuff as well, why can't folk's just fit in #-o

Talking about changing monuments on the battle field right now. Come on people grow up it is part of our history good or bad.

But why let one guy ruin it for everybody? :???:

Our government are too big of pussies to stand up for what is right with this "politically correctness" today.... :finga:

The post-op Bruce Jender will have more balls than the politicians....

And that's another useless big deal that they are blowing out of proportion... So Bruce changes his sex, who cares??? Why make such a big deal over it.

I find it ironic that Bruce Jender wants to be a woman, then celebrates "father's day" with his kids...

Shouldn't he be celebrating "mother's day" with them now???

When they wack his d!ck off, will he get woman's intuition???

The Duke boys are raising hell over it and NASCAR is pulling any and all there Rebel flag stuff as well, why can't folk's just fit in #-o

It makes me want to put it up all over my stuff... :finga:

-
Back