Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey, to change the subject a bit. I found a 70 Dart the guy might want to sell. He is a customer of mine and has restored a few award winning Mopars. He bought this 70 from the original owners at an estate sale, painted it B5 and put it together for his son to enjoy. His son is busy with his life and the owner is in the middle of a Notchback convertible build for himself and could use the money. I mentioned I might be interested in finding a finished car and he mentioned his. I saw it a few years ago and it was nice! It looks like this:

Attachments

• 29739960001_large.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 87
I don't think it's a Swinger just a hardtop. 318, column shift auto,bench seat, 8 3/4 non SG. It has dealer installed Mopar ac and the owner added the scoops and rallys. It has 50,000 miles and is a clean car.

Sounds like a good find Mike, hope he comes back with a real good price for you bud !

I don't think it's a Swinger just a hardtop. 318, column shift auto,bench seat, 8 3/4 non SG. It has dealer installed Mopar ac and the owner added the scoops and rallys. It has 50,000 miles and is a clean car.

it doesn't have to be a 340 car to be a swinger .....I have a swinger that was a slant car .....its the sub models that are not swingers and 4 doors defiantly are not. That one definitely looks like a swinger to me.

I would say that one looks restored ...has a few 71 parts on it and a 318 would have never had the tail stripe or scoops

Either way, its strikingly beautiful and you would look great cruising that around.

I think I forgot to mention that the photo wasn't the car for sale but close to it. I will see it in a couple weeks and post some pics then.

Did you get any storms today tmm? We're supposed to get some in a couple of hours and flash flood warnings starting at 1:00 AM...

I think I forgot to mention that the photo wasn't the car for sale but close to it. I will see it in a couple weeks and post some pics then.

oh I see:

well keep us posted on what happens ....you moving into the 67-72 mopar world will be a move I doubt you will regret.

70 is a sexy year and they were masterpiece cars in the "muscle era" 67- 72

THEY WERE.

HOW BOUT A TICKET YOUNG LADY!

Attachments

• cop.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 59
Did you get any storms today tmm? We're supposed to get some in a couple of hours and flash flood warnings starting at 1:00 AM...

It just rained mid afternoon. Tornado warning tonight 2 hours south of here.

oh I see:

well keep us posted on what happens ....you moving into the 67-72 mopar world will be a move I doubt you will regret.

Will do! I'm getting excited.

Morning again? Guess i better go to work.

Actually, Im waiting for my daughter to get ready. She is going to work too! Got her in for the next couple months till she goes back to college. Shes supposed to start Monday, but doing a drug screen and paperwork today.

HVAC is done. Only a few vinyl rails left to install on the deck. I am waiting for the first of the month to buy them from my supplier, since I have a 30 contractors account with them. That will give me until Aug 31 to pay out for them. LOL

HVAC is done. Only a few vinyl rails left to install on the deck. I am waiting for the first of the month to buy them from my supplier, since I have a 30 contractors account with them. That will give me until Aug 31 to pay out for them. LOL

That will give you something to do when you get back from Carlisle with an empty trailer. And, you'll have a pocket full of cash to pay for them....

That will give you something to do when you get back from Carlisle with an empty trailer. And, you'll have a pocket full of cash to pay for them....

Exactly my thinking. Great minds think alike !!

Dang it's early. One of our smoke alarms was churping and needs a battery. It woke me up. Wonder if I can get back to sleep

-
Back