Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm up again.

Kid's off to work.

I shampooed my carpets yesterday, but my shampooer is acting funny now. It seems like it is not using as much water or picking up as much as it used to. Like something is getting blocked/clogged. I may need to dig into my shampooer and see what's up...

I found my cylinder cover plates, so now I can re-measure the 360 piston in the block and then figure out which ones to order...

I'm up again.

Kid's off to work.

I shampooed my carpets yesterday, but my shampooer is acting funny now. It seems like it is not using as much water or picking up as much as it used to. Like something is getting blocked/clogged. I may need to dig into my shampooer and see what's up...

I found my cylinder cover plates, so now I can re-measure the 360 piston in the block and then figure out which ones to order...
Get er' done Karl

I'm up again.

Chipmunks?

I'm up again.

Chipmunks?

I hope not. then they will be inside the house (again)...

I think some of the dirt and debris may be clogging something in there, maybe a filter or something...

I have the old Rug Doctor Home Pro unit like you can rent at the local hardware or grocery store. It's been a good unit, but I think it needs some maintenance/cleaning.

The new design for them sucks. I saw one in the store with one of the flex hoses already cracked because they did not make it long enough. And it hasn't been used yet, just on display...

Good Morning from Alaska. Took 24 hours to get here. Amazing...the cabin has wifi so I will be checking in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 84
What did the blind man say as he walked past the fish market???

"Good morning, ladies..."

That looks beautiful up there DNA... Have fun...

Here are a few pics from the old Mopar Dealership I went to yesterday

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 006.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 007.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 082.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 066.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 065.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 49
Those were old individual gauges in those boxes. I'm gonna find out what they fit

-
Back