Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
man, being sick last week really F-ed me up - - now it's nice out and I want to play hooky and go do some stuff in the garage I feel somewhat obligated to be here... and I hate being low on sick time..

more than anything though - I am still not feeling 100%.. so I'm grouchy and don't want to be here...:D
Yeah... I'm just now coming off that head/chest cold thing myself...Been about 5 days now...Sick... Nothing a good VN Haircut couldn't cure tho ???:lol:

hows the AR build coming Ramie
Patiently waiting for the parts to arrive....

Hey, what are your thoughts on Cerokoting a gun? Do you think it takes away from the value of them? I know a guy that does it, and he does some amazing work. I dont care so much about my AR's, Im thinking more about my handguns...

Damn it, i hate these types of phone calls. Growing up, i was really close to a particular cousin of mine, we kind of fell out of touch over the last several years, only talking sporadically , his mom passed this morning. at the young age of 53. I havent seen him or her in years.

Patiently waiting for the parts to arrive....

Hey, what are your thoughts on Cerokoting a gun? Do you think it takes away from the value of them? I know a guy that does it, and he does some amazing work. I dont care so much about my AR's, Im thinking more about my handguns...
Unless its an antique gun like a 1903 or a M1 Garand or a original 1911 GI, then I think it actually adds value to it. I have had 3 guns Cereokoted, if done correctly, they look amazing. If he does great work, I'd go for it.

If anyone wants to google earth the site where all the parts are being sold and grabbed up , the addy = 2914 Casey Springs Rd, Jonesboro

Unless its an antique gun like a 1903 or a M1 Garand or a original 1911 GI, then I think it actually adds value to it. I have had 3 guns Cereokoted, if done correctly, they look amazing. If he does great work, I'd go for it.
No, nothing like the above.. I have a CZ75b and have thought about it, but being that its customized to what I like I was unsure... Not that I ever plan on selling the gun. I just dont want to bring the value down.. Do you know if the Cerokote can be removed, or is it permanent?

If anyone wants to google earth the site where all the parts are being sold and grabbed up , the addy = 2914 Casey Springs Rd, Jonesboro
I was looking at the pics yesterday on FB, my gosh there are a lot of diamonds laying around... He had an awesome collection of parts!

No, nothing like the above.. I have a CZ75b and have thought about it, but being that its customized to what I like I was unsure... Not that I ever plan on selling the gun. I just dont want to bring the value down.. Do you know if the Cerokote can be removed, or is it permanent?
it can be removed, but would need reblued/reparkinized. Its a ***** to remove too. on a CZ, you wont bring the value down and will probably add to it. Depending on how wild a color you go. Stay dull colors and youll be fine, go with like yellow or pink or something along those lines and it will make it a ***** to sell at a decent price.

I was looking at the pics yesterday on FB, my gosh there are a lot of diamonds laying around... He had an awesome collection of parts!
yeah and me no have spare funds. Though after hearing how he treated Mike, if i had the money even, I'd walk away. I dont do business with sleezy people

yeah and me no have spare funds. Though after hearing how he treated Mike, if i had the money even, I'd walk away. I dont do business with sleezy people
Yeah.. I was all ready to jump a plane and go look ....But F that guy now !!!

-
Back