Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was going to help the man from Kansas, gave him a full day of info, brought in a dozen buyer's I got on the phone and sent 20 pictures to a friend and sold a $20.000.00 Super Bee and when (at the end of the day) asked about a set of manifoulds I could use he shoots me a full blown ebay price :wtf::wtf: I don't help ungrateful ***** !! Lord I thought he would have thrown me a bone !! He is on his own, I have to many good memories of my friend to be treated like a grunt all day with out a thank you :BangHead::BangHead:

View attachment 1715020535
Sounds like it's all about the $ for him. Does he know how much you helped? Maybe spell it out for him...
Good morning

I was going to help the man from Kansas, gave him a full day of info, brought in a dozen buyer's I got on the phone and sent 20 pictures to a friend and sold a $20.000.00 Super Bee and when (at the end of the day) asked about a set of manifoulds I could use he shoots me a full blown ebay price :wtf::wtf: I don't help ungrateful ***** !! Lord I thought he would have thrown me a bone !! He is on his own, I have to many good memories of my friend to be treated like a grunt all day with out a thank you :BangHead::BangHead:

Send him a bill for a finder's fee....... equally that of the ebay priced manifolds. I don't blame him for asking top dollar on stuff but to not cut someone a break who helped you out like that, that's just unethical to me.

People suck!
I agree, some do Ben :thumbsup: and I put up with the worst case of toilet mouth , every word seemed to be GD ot MF FK all day, I can look over some of this, and I believe he will be loading a bunch of parts and cars because Karma is going to kick his but on this deal bud :thumbsup: I would rather deal with folks from the south :thankyou:

Sounds like it's all about the $ for him. Does he know how much you helped? Maybe spell it out for him...
Good morning
Not even going there. that could lead to a day of bad memories and put me in a situation I won't put myself in over what is on the plate.
Oh he has a right to ask what ever price he want's, but he did not offer nothing, wanted me there but did not want to give up nothing, I did not ask for anything and truely wanted to help, but after a busy day and never ever asked to buy anything at all by 3pm, I thought I would feel this nothead out and ask (to see if he would show any appreciation) for a price on something he shoots me down with a big price , hell ! I sold a 20 k car for him and he never used the word thank you, just looked at me and gave me a thumbs up .. not going there again... it was bad enoph being at my old friends home seeing them rummage threw his old stuff :(

I agree, some do Ben :thumbsup: and I put up with the worst case of toilet mouth , every word seemed to be GD ot MF FK all day, I can look over some of this, and I believe he will be loading a bunch of parts and cars because Karma is going to kick his but on this deal bud :thumbsup: I would rather deal with folks from the south :thankyou:
YEAH

Not even going there. that could lead to a day of bad memories and put me in a situation I won't put myself in over what is on the plate.
Oh he has a right to ask what ever price he want's, but he did not offer nothing, wanted me there but did not want to give up nothing, I did not ask for anything and truely wanted to help, but after a busy day and never ever asked to buy anything at all by 3pm, I thought I would feel this nothead out and ask (to see if he would show any appreciation) for a price on something he shoots me down with a big price , hell ! I sold a 20 k car for him and he never used the word thank you, just looked at me and gave me a thumbs up .. not going there again... it was bad enoph being at my old friends home seeing them rummage threw his old stuff :(
so it's not even family doing it?

Man some people bite the hand that feeds them, Idiots!
Yes they do, I mean hell, I was bringing in folks he did not know, and they did not know what was going on till I took the time to call, I enjoy helping and in my hart wanted to, this guy has the most filthy mouth and has not got a clue how folks around here are, he has no business at all dealing with the public ! around here anyway ..

so it's not even family doing it?
No , it is not, the sister sold all car related stuff to someone (still waiting to find out who that is ) And they (Family should be back in town sometime to sell the property.. thats what I have been hearing anyway

No , it is not, the sister sold all car related stuff to someone (still waiting to find out who that is ) And they (Family should be back in town sometime to sell the property.. thats what I have been hearing anyway
geez

Sucks that the family did not bring in you or someone else who could represent them for an initial sale. Then sell the remainder as a lot to clear it out if needed. I get it, that they probably did not want to deal with it. This guy was probably perched like a F'n vulture and hit them with an offer. Just sounds like they rushed and did not think it through at all. :(

his day will come - karma is a *****!

Sucks that the family did not bring in you or someone else who could represent them for an initial sale. Then sell the remainder as a lot to clear it out if needed. I get it, that they probably did not want to deal with it. This guy was probably perched like a F'n vulture and hit them with an offer. Just sounds like they rushed and did not think it through at all. :(
yep, this is where itemized wills come into play. I've seen the greed that comes out first hand when a family member dies, it soon becomes about money, the more the merrier and the quicker the better and it destroys families and tarnishes memories. I'm working with the JAG office in my unit to make mine as tough as possible for greed to come into it. Trusts, blind trusts etc. I'm using it all. down to the contents of the tool boxes even.

Tell you what that is a great benefit, they are not cheap to get done, Had the JAG do ours also.

Tell you what that is a great benefit, they are not cheap to get done, Had the JAG do ours also.
Yeah, especially as air tight as i am making mine. Basically, I'm putting a waiting period of 3 years before property transfer, it'll sit in a blind estate trust with enough tax money put in to cover the 3-5 year period, then it will go into a family trust where it will require a unanimous decision by all immediate family to sell the tract. And in my family getting even 50% to agree is a challenge. Doing this for most big items as well. That tract of property means the world to me, been in the family for over 100 years, if i have anything to do with it, it'll make it another 100 years

I hate the will subject to be honest. Gives me the creeps but the older i get, the more i realize its on me to set this up right.

Not sure with me have to drive the wife around a bit, then think it is fix stuff in the shop day some items need some attention/welding and the tractor dropped a bolt fron the scv handle so the bucket is stuck in position, have to take\ all the seat stuff off and half of the underside just to get to the dam thing. more of a maintenance day.

-
Back