Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
hahaha, i think i'll just send my entire car body to Lehanna and let her powder coat it hahahahaha

that bad?
It doesn't seem to be the same stuff as when it first came out. EPA/Voc laws IDK??. He used it on a front filler panel and later the stuff started peeling in sheets down to the metal. Same on his floor pan, came loose in chunks. Rust-Mort or Ospho for me.

I'm here.. This is what I'm doin...
0321171247.jpg
0321171247b.jpg
0321171247a.jpg

This recipe was requested, and goes good with coffee...

Buttermilk Pie

Beat 3 eggs till fluffy. Beat in 1 stick soft butter, then 1 1/2 cups sugar and 3 Tablespoons flour.
Add 1 cup buttermilk, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
Pour into pie crust, bake at 350 for 40 to 60 min till golden brown and filling isn't jiggly.
Cool completely and refrigerate.

Notes: let your ingredients sit on the counter and get closer to room temperature before starting. Use a deep dish pie crust, if using frozen kind, let it thaw and pre-bake it a little. Cover edge of crust with foil for first 30 minutes of baking the pie, to keep it from burning. You can cut back the sugar to 1 cup according to your taste. This pie is best the next day, and not warmed up.

It doesn't seem to be the same stuff as when it first came out. EPA/Voc laws IDK??. He used it on a front filler panel and later the stuff started peeling in sheets down to the metal. Same on his floor pan, came loose in chunks. Rust-Mort or Ospho for me.
Ospho?

Rust-Mort and Ospho claim to be rust converter products. Basically phosphoric acid based. Turns the rust black. Ospho can be had in most True-Value/ Ace hardware stores for 1/2 what the auto paint place gets. It's water thin so in a spray bottle you can get down in some nooks and crannies.

-
Back