Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Jeez! It took me 20 mins to log in tonight. There is a Rover redirect hijacking the password button that sends me to ebay motors when click on it to enter my password.

I had to finally refresh the page a couple of times and open the login screen before the page fully loaded in order to get around it @Joeychgo
I had the same issue earlier today, just assumed it was my work

Scampy WHO+MOI.jpg

yea, fighting on the net is as stressful to me as fighting in person. Its too much and I avoid it.

Last time I fought in person is because I didn't have any choice because another girl jumped me and I had to survive because I was getting my *** kicked, but I don't like it.....cant we all just get along

yea, fighting on the net is as stressful to me as fighting in person. Its too much and I avoid it.

Last time I fought in person is because I didn't have any choice because another girl jumped me and I had to survive because I was getting my *** kicked, but I don't like it.....cant we all just get along
Sure... You and RRR....:poke::poke:

I was watching the Spainish channel, they sure are making a huge deal about Trump's immigration thingy.

they are showing a wall under construction and people crying over families being split up because a few members were illegal.

waaa waaaa ....its called paperwork people, do it right and hold your head high.

You need those bolts? Check your pm's lost the important one with the info.

YESSSS!!!

last week which ended on Monday morning was nuts because I ended with a little over 60 hours at work, now that i can actually think again ....i will paypal you more for those bolts because i need them. How much ....give me a real number because a penny isn't enough

-
Back