Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
anyone got any experience with flowmaster 50 series?

OH OH ITS CHRISBO!, Thought Ranibo was our limit.
no, not that. I just want to get with the POW/MIA group that goes out in to the jungle trying to locate any evidence or remains of our MIAs/POWs that havent been found yet.

military vacation site? I called Eglin AFB and they're booked up for when we can go
armed forces vacation club I sent it to you at least 6 months ago. 350 a week for a furnished house, just about any area, Kind of SOL trying to make reservations now.

no, not that. I just want to get with the POW/MIA group that goes out in to the jungle trying to locate any evidence or remains of our MIAs/POWs that havent been found yet.
That would be a cool trip... I'm Uhh... Up for that !!!

What months? Gulf coast suck June, Jul. and August, to hot and humid. Unless you like 95/90

Gotta go get something done now.. The guy lookin at the Belve just left.. Might be a buyer...Need to git my truck back together...

armed forces vacation club I sent it to you at least 6 months ago. 350 a week for a furnished house, just about any area, Kind of SOL trying to make reservations now.
ohhh well this is like 6 months from before we'd be going so I'll look into that

we were thinking mid to late September after most people are done vacationing due to school starting
What months? Gulf coast suck June, Jul. and August, to hot and humid. Unless you like 95/90

Seriously check the weather history, Sept in COCO beach was horrible. Nov it was great. Two small kid 90's and 95 humidity sucks.

-
Back