Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Seriously check the weather history, Sept in COCO beach was horrible. Nov it was great. Two small kid 90's and 95 humidity sucks.
we go a little further down - Jupiter Beach - at least on the ocean side you get a decent breeze most of the time - and the views are great - love to sit and watch the sunrise

Key west is absolutely nuts, they just don't care what happens as long as nobody gets hurt. Been there many times for a week at a time. Dangerous to your liver only.

The Key west is absolutely nuts, they just don't care what happens as long as nobody gets hurt. Been there many times for a week at a time. Dangerous to your liver only.
huh - I was down there years ago (before I got married) - and damn near got myself arrested... alcohol might have been involved...

we go a little further down - Jupiter Beach - at least on the ocean side you get a decent breeze most of the time - and the views are great - love to sit and watch the sunrise
Never been mid state, just COCO beach area and Key west. Used to go on the space shuttle support missions, they were cool to do and always delayed so we had fun time in between. Prob did 10 of them. Did see shuttle launches from the 130 in the air a few times, just a few miles away cannot even explain it, it was over the top.

huh - I was down there years ago (before I got married) - and damn near got myself arrested... alcohol might have been involved...
Definitely not a honeymoon spot. Or a kid spot, but you can get married on the spot there!

Topless Bunny? I like topless bunnies!!!

Her sugar daddy was standing at the edge of her beach towel when she came out of the water.... (trying to protect his investment...) :lol:

and all of us wolves hanging around.... :mob: :poke:

LOL! :D

Never been mid state, just COCO beach area and Key west. Used to go on the space shuttle support missions, they were cool to do and always delayed so we had fun time in between. Prob did 10 of them. Did see shuttle launches from the 130 in the air a few times, just a few miles away cannot even explain it, it was over the top.

I knew a kid from Pepsi-Cola, FL when I was in college.... :confederateflag:

Definitely not a honeymoon spot. Or a kid spot, but you can get married on the spot there!
LOL - yea, it took some doing to get the bartender/owner riled up enough to threaten action - and even then I was getting away some BS.. he did eventually get serious and tossed us out with a warning not to come back or the police would get involved

it was a tiki bar on key west - - very close to the water - I am looking at a key west map - - nothing is ringing a bell except Hogs Breath Saloon - not sure....

Hoppy is the HERO
sausage-party-poster.jpg

-
Back