Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
see - I'm tired... separate, I SAID SEPARATE! -- as in, not all one move... anticipation is the key, I guess I should have said - as long as you can still reach around and can still bring your hand to your boyfriends mouth... oh boy - :lol:
No way you can fix that stop trying!

LOL been messing with Harley with dog sounds on fire TV now I put on lassie and she is just sitting in front of the tv and looks at me when I change the channel! Funny as hell.

How does it work?
It doesn't actually do anything but sit on the dash and the pointer is turned to an angle after you make a few passes at parallel parking. Basically it's designed so that once you get the angle set, you turn the wheel as you are backing up until the pointer is parallel with the street and then turn the wheel the other way to finish the maneuver.

It's just a visual aid to help you know when to reverse the turn as you are backing up...

Autoparker 1.jpg

I just saw it when I was checking out vintage equipment (scampy there is your in) on flea bay and noticed it.

It doesn't actually do anything but sit on the dash and the pointer is turned to an angle after you make a few passes at parallel parking. Basically it's designed so that once you get the angle set, you turn the wheel as you are backing up until the pointer is parallel with the street and then turn the wheel the other way to finish the maneuver.

It's just a visual aid to help you know when to reverse the turn as you are backing up...

View attachment 1715031215
still going to look cool as hell on your dash though

-
Back