Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I know around here they're grinding it , snorting it, liquefying it, shooting and whatever else, Crazy stuff.

I know around here they're grinding it , snorting it, liquefying it, shooting and whatever else, Crazy stuff.
Yep, and that's exactly the kind of stuff that my discovery will make impossible to do. It takes out 85% of deaths by stopping that stuff. The rest just kill themselves by swallowing fistfuls of the pills. Hard to prevent that since in the end, the pain killers still need to work for the legitimate pharmaceutical purpose of killing pain.

If I could save 74 of the 85 that die each day from abusing this stuff, it will be well worth it.

I hear that - I was sitting here thinking "holy billion dollar idea!!" I want stock!!! (you knew I was going to say that!)
Yeah, we aren't a public company so there isn't any stock to be had. If we were public, I wouldn't be able to talk about it even in the most general terms without being busted by the SEC.

I'm only talking about it because of my niece...and my deep feelings of trying to turn the tragedy she is enduring into a positive outcome.

I won't say who my company is, and I won't give details of the discovery...but I will say that I'm working on it with all my ability to make it real.

Last edited:
Yeah, we aren't a public company so there isn't any stock to be had. If we were public, I wouldn't even be able to talk about it even in the most general terms without being busted by the SEC.

I'm only talking about it because of my niece...and my deep feelings of trying to turn the tragedy she is enduring into a positive outcome.

I won't say who my company is, and I won't give details of the discovery...but I will say that I'm working on it with all my ability to make it real.
The artist/mad chemist!:thumbsup:

The artist/mad chemist!:thumbsup:
LOL! If I told you guys all of the details of what I have done and what I am capable of doing, you'd never believe it...seriously, only the tip of the iceberg shows here. :D

LOL! If I told you guys all of the details of what I have done and what I am capable of doing, you'd never believe it...seriously, only the tip of the iceberg shows here. :D
what little you've spoke of work, you're doing something right!

Hoppy Friday everyone!

hoppy-thong-jpg.1715031231.jpg

You are up early also, freaking cat fight in the room woke me up, once I am up that's it I am up.

There are a bunch up at that yard I go to, what do you look for I am not up on them.

I need to put that info together find out the specifics cause guys are findingg them with 4.10 posi disk brakes.

But shyt I might need to ride out there. No real pick npulls here

-
Back