Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey what is the old school anti tamper screw head that looks like a rounded bowtie or propeller called? Need to get a bit or driver, cannot find the name of it.

Hey what is the old school anti tamper screw head that looks like a rounded bowtie or propeller called? Need to get a bit or driver, cannot find the name of it.
The kind I see in mens rooms holding the stales together , I will see what I can find out ..

The Name is Clutch Head. They come in about 3 sizes..

They are on that tester, do not even want to take a chance messing them up, some sort of weird shouldered screw. Want to say clutch but they are different.

I have used a small phillips to remove them, However, I do have a set of clutch head drivers now.

this?
prd_lp_401.JPG

I bet we are going to need a picture Hop's , I seen one called a one way sex head :rofl:

I go in there site and it is worthless, sucks have the machine all cleaned up except the meters and they have these screws on them.

Ray that looks like a clutch head.. I know for sure that there are different sizes. You may have the wrong size driver. TMM will agree when he sees this...

-
Back