Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
wood_screwheads.jpg

Take a pic of them on the equipment. I know they are clutch. Only thing they made that looked like that back then..

Not a one way that is slotted with one side ground off, the clutch has the extra bulge in the middle, just old school weird. I used to have some bits for them a long time ago when they first started using them on electronics.

Not a one way that is slotted with one side ground off, the clutch has the extra bulge in the middle, just old school weird. I used to have some bits for them a long time ago when they first started using them on electronics.
so you're thinking it's neither of them..?? - hummmmm

Wow just got a pm from a rocket scientist, Try to grind the tip of a drill bit flat and it will fit. Man why did I not think of that one, oh in coffee mode I guess.

Do you have an electrical house/store near by Hops, I am sure they will have the driver that will take the crew out, I have seen these before and it seems it was on motor control plats and board keepers bub :thumbsup:

I am going to try the drill bit thing, prob work fine, wish I had one of those supply houses around here.

I will take a pick of them when I am out there, really do need a set of security bits all I have are the torx ones.

only me it is like that stupid M9 torx socket they do not make! If TMM cant find it it is a no go then!

I think it's a slightly darker Go-Mango and it has a touch of metallic in it - maybe a newer-ish Mopar color???
I would find a paint jobber that has the camera set up. I have used both PPG and Dupont for that with pretty good results. By touch-up you mean like a dab a little paint in a chip? Usually the smallest they'll mix is a half pint.

Last edited:
I would find a paint jobber that has the camera set up. I have used both PPG and Dupont for that with pretty good results. By touch-up you mean like a dab a little paint in a chip? Usually the smallest they'll mix is a half pint

I would find a paint jobber that has the camera set up. I have used both PPG and Dupont for that with pretty good results. By touch-up you mean like a dab a little paint in a chip? Usually the smallest they'll mix is a half pint.
yea - I have a "buddy" here that is a painter, but he has never even come to see the car since I bought it - def have to count him in the "jealous buds" group.. I have a feeling that if I ask him for a favor, it'll never get done...

yea - I have a "buddy" here that is a painter, but he has never even come to see the car since I bought it - def have to count him in the "jealous buds" group.. I have a feeling that if I ask him for a favor, it'll never get done...
Well, you have a nice car and I'm happy for ya! lol

-
Back